MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one in the UK got, seen, had a hint of or even sniffed an options list and prices for the S yet.

Even my dealer asked if I had any idea and if anything is going to keep him sweet it would be something like this.

It certainly worked a treat with him and a copy of the brochure that got posted back in Nov / Dec time.

Keep 'em sweet, see and test drive before any one else! thats what i am hopping for ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just heard a bit more about launch specs for the S.

Apparently there will be 5 standard specs at launch and they will be the same across Europe (no info for outside Europe though I'm afraid).

The specs Paul has previously posted sounds like the top and bottom ones available and the others fit somewhere in between (no firm details but it sounds like there is going to be a chance of a spec which is at least close to most people's requirements provided you are reasonably flexible about colour).
The UK will get 500 cars for Launch (not sure whether or not that includes demos)

Now I'm in real trouble - As the 2 specs Paul posted didn't fit what I am after (Everything except Sunroof, SatNav and Leather) I had assumed I'd have at another month or two to save but looks like with a bit of luck I might be getting my S in June after all :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
My dealer only showed me the two spec lists previously discussed in this forum.

He did tell me yesterday that he now has a list of options, but has not been given a price list for those options!

BMW are still not allowing dealerships to enter firm orders onto the computer system, but this should change in the next week or so.

I'm not exactly looking forward to incresing my deposit (and it will become non-refundable too) but I would like to order my car sometime soon. Knowing the likely delivery date will help with some of my other plans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts