MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
meow mini2 meow
560 Posts
it has to be one of the worst schemes (probably even worse than Nectar) :( Still worth it though :)

I applied for one of these over a year ago and they must have a computer link up looking at my purchase data because about 9 months ago I got an Optimax Loyalty card! woowowowo :D

The scheme is worked out on how many litres purchased, not money spent so I always look at the litre display now!

·
Half a dent
1,413 Posts
WOW if I spend £1300 doing 7,000 miles I get 10 quid back. If I spend an hour extra filling in the forms, getting the card out of my pocket, getting the vouchers that's more than the minimum wage. Shell really are taking the pee.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
they sent me mine automatically to replace the normal one

not sure what to do with any points, as they don't seem to mount up very fast or offer much of interest to me, would much rather have nectar points like you get from BP you can easily save for a free flight to Amsterdam in a year:D

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
Max said:
OK, just shoot the messenger then :eek: ;) :D :D

Max :D :red:
They do normally email offers at various times. Such as triple points, bonus points etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.