MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My Mini was showing up on the WW site yesterday, with a status of "Received on Terminal". But today i cannot see any information regarding my car,. When i enter the VIIN # and hit the TRACK button it comes up with "No tracking information is available for the Cargo ID you entered". Has this happend to anybody?. BTW my Mini finished production on the 14th of DEC and i ordered the car from MIni Center San Antonio, TX.

Thanks,
Ramesh.

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
Same thing for me, my car was booked onto the Patriot yesterday, but today I'm back to "No tracking information is available for the Cargo ID you entered". Must have gotten bumped. My car has been at the terminal since 12/8...

Cheers,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried that, but i do not see my VIN # in the list, so i guess it is not loaded on that boat :( .Thanks for that information thou

tools113 said:
Try your booking # on the ww sight it should be GBSOU277996 Then look for your Vin# and see if it says Loaded on Boat

·
What's this button do?
568 Posts
GianniB said:
Did your VIN have an asterisk after it on the booking list? Mine did, I'm beginning to think that meant it was on standby and didn't make the voyage. Sigh...
The bad news is that you were probably bumped.
The good news is that WW probably doesn't have your VIN anymore because you were loaded on someone else's ship.
K-Line and NYK(?) are shipping companies that MINI uses in addition to WW.
Do a search here for other folks who have had the same thing happen, and it should help you feel a lot better.

-Eric

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actuall i noticed a lot of Mini VIN #'s had asterisk and did not know what they meant. But mine did not have asterisk, so maybe the asterisk means something else. In fact i still have the list of all the cars on patroit from yesterday and i looked at it today to make sure that it did not have a asterisk.

GianniB said:
Did your VIN have an asterisk after it on the booking list? Mine did, I'm beginning to think that meant it was on standby and didn't make the voyage. Sigh...

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
Has anyone figured out the WW booking number? GB = Great Britain SOU = Southampton, XXXXXX = ??? a sequential number???

GBSOU277996 works, GBSOU277997 works but GBSOU277995 and GBSOU277998 don't...

Cheers,

·
Registered
220 Posts
GianniB said:
Anyone have a booking number for the Tristan that left Southampton on 12/17? I tried GBSOU277996 +/- 15 and wasn't able to find anything.

Cheers,
John
I have been unable to crack the booking number code. Other tracking numbers I have (and have played around with higher/lower numbers) are:
GASOU271342 - GBSOU271341 - GBSOU278002A
(I Believe the SOU in the booking number is for Southampton).

I have been begging for any information on booking numbers to the West Coast, to no avail. I was just sure I could crack the sequence if I knew a West Coast number.

WW does ship to the West Coast, Port Hueneme. Their ship, Don Quijote, just departed from Post Hueneme (California) and continued on up to the Bering Strait, and the Isolde is due on December 24. NYK Bulk Ship and K-Line do not offer any such tracking services (NYK 888 695-7447), but your dealer should have that "Bill of Lading number" and, with it, the shipping lines should be able to give you more info.

You can also stalk (I mean check frequently) this website for ships scheduled to arrive in/from Port Hueneme. http://www.sdmis.org/schedule/

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
San antonio

Hey Ramesh, I'm in the same boat as you, I ordered my Yellow with black roof and stripes on sep/11/2004

I am DYING.

I ordered from san antonio.

How do you track the car once it's on the boat.
I think mine got on the boat around dec/14

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
Ramesh -

Did your car show up on the Tristan? Mine didn't. Can't say I'm very pleased with WW to see cars with later VIN's and arrival dates to the port show up on the Tristan. The booking number for the Tristan is GBSOU285439.

Sigh,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GianniB, my car did not make it to Tristan :confused: and i dont even see it any other booking #(the ones u posted on NAM). Guess i am going to call my MA again today to see if they have any further information.

·
Registered
220 Posts
navyenzo said:
Hey Ramesh, I'm in the same boat as you, I ordered my Yellow with black roof and stripes on sep/11/2004

I am DYING.

I ordered from san antonio.

How do you track the car once it's on the boat.
I think mine got on the boat around dec/14
If you have a date of 12/14/04, your baby is probably on the Jingu Maru. You can track that ship here:
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=JPPT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GianniB: ASK-MINI says my MINI is in transit now and i called my MA , he confirmed that my MINI is inboard a kline ship, but he as not further information like name of the ship, date of departure from Southampton and the Bill of landing. :mad:

Does anybody have any information on what ships might have left Southampton in last couple of days? I am getting some impatient :eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.