MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I didn't want to ruin the general happy atmosphere in here today I thought I'd start a thread for anyone who is feeling miserable.

I know it's Friday but I'm just not happy at the moment.

1 - Went to the dentist today to have a filling replaced and now the tooth bl00dy hurts and my face has swollen up so I look like a hamster.

2 - will have to work over the weekend, and may have to miss the new forest run

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Oh Blimey, Kez... :eek:

Even your awareness of the "Jokes that aren't funny" thread doesn't seem to be working :(

Never mind, Max is here. He'll come to your rescue :D

Do you need a tooth fairy? In France it's a tooth mouse, and Spain a frog :rolleyes:

Exciting stuff when you read Tone's posts....... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Poor Kez, whoever you are, I got stung by a wood wasp yesterday in the neck, and I'm still hurting, think wood wasps are the worst kind, and living in a wood its an occupational hazard.
I've looked at threads about runs, must find some time to do one or two, there are some amazing roads around here, but not many MINI's:(
Still its Friday,amd its going to be a nice weekend, hope you get to avoid some ponies in the N F;) .

·
working at MINI Guildford
1,012 Posts
Hey Kez cheer up :D

Your not still up set about that THING i took the mick out of the other day are you :(

I promised to buy you a drink on sunday so you have to come, cos i dont do that often you know :D

Call in sick :D

Sod it do it both days :D :D

·
Little Minx
605 Posts
Feeling any better today? Hope so. Tempted to join the misery club too... I'm poorly myself and not likely to be going out to enjoy the glorious weather :( Still, sun is seeping through my [dirty]windows nicely and keeping me cheerful :) Big bear hug for Kez :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aaaaaaaaaaaw thanks everyone

feeling better now - Looking on the plus side I still can't eat too much so I'll lose some weight! - I'll be able to bring slimline Kez to the next run! :D
Also worked out that I can take my laptop outside and sit in the sun (with wine) to do my work much better than being stuck inside! :cool: :cool:

big hugs to everyone else who is feeling unhappy at the moment
K
x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
SoggyCornFlakes
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing