MINI Cooper Forum banner

Union Jack roof on MINI reg. no. Gy51hnn

12K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  madcaser 
#1 ·
Gy51hnn

does anyone know who owns this cooper?
I saw a picci on the meet page and love the stripes and roof, its diff to the one i have ordered as it goes right to the edge, can you tell me where u got it from and how much it costs?
Ta

See less See more
Discussion starter · #14 ·
Re: does anyone else

madcaser said:
hi can you people tell me how many of you want a full edge to edge union jack on your lid ? please let me know so i can see they guy if he will do a deal on £ so you all get it cheeper :)
I do!!!!!!!!

do you have their contact details ??

I know that the roofs are not technically correct but who cares when they look this great?
and i do think it looks so much better when it goes to the edge

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Re: come on people

madcaser said:
Who cares if its wright or wrong ?
The flag on ELISEBOYs link cost £275 by a graphics firm in surrey big bucks
and my flag cost £90 and looks the same its not symetrical looks the same but big price difference .
its all down to you when you put it on you move the red stripes where you want them symetrical or not you decide :)
But i tell you what £275 or £90
or £60 to do it your self well i will tell you which one i would go for i would do it myself
and anyway who as ever seen a mini wavin about in the wind at the top of a flag pole ?

it just looks cool with it on the car
you can have what ever you want on the firm that sells the diy flag will do any design you want
Madcaser - can you give me the details of the firm where you got yours from, £90 is cheaper than most and my preference is that it goes to the edge, The official one is nice that has the white border but i want total coverage!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.