MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says
How much did you pay for your Cooper and where?
I live in Nebraska and my closest Cooper dealership is in Kansas City but its only a three hour drive. Well worth it for sure.

Also should i hold out for the 05, if so why?

·
Best Personal Regards
2,022 Posts
Everything on it but the kitchen sink (and the 6 disc changer) demo......27K Cash on the barrel last October.
I would not bother with anything that does not have LSD....so if I was on the market now, I would hold out for the 05. I installed my LSD myself.....not worth NOT having....even with the hassle....

·
Registered
34 Posts
The 05s are already out at dealerships. I would get a 2005 simply because it's supposed to be the best built Cooper surpassing previous years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I paid sticker plus whatever add ons i put ..no other mark up..i bought two MCS's. One a hardtop MCS for around $40,000 and a Cabrio MCS for $32,000. The dealership was Moritz Min in Arlington Texas.Both are 05 models.

·
mini? miiiiini.
30 Posts
03 mcs
17k miles
indi blue w/ white stripes and white top/mirrors
lapis/satellite leather
sport pkg.
whatever the pkg. is with the xenons, sunroof, and auto a/c

paid 22,7 out the door. i actually bought it off e-bay from a local seller.. i'm in central florida.

·
Registered
20 Posts
On Friday December 10th I paid US$20,740 for 2005 Mini Cooper S with the cold weather package and thats it. Bought it off the lot a week after I ordered a loaded one, but couldn't take the wait. Washed it yesterday for the first time so of course it rains today. Its nice to know that the universe is still aligned correctly.

·
Registered
646 Posts
MarkS said:
Wow, I didn't think it was even possible to load up enough options on an MCS to get it up to $40,000. How'd you do that?

Mark
The Works pkg most likely.

I paid sticker for my '03 at MINI of the Hamptons and drove it home.

Dave

·
Mini Slobber-Jockey
9 Posts
Hell yeah...

Like ga_zx3, I bought mine through the military sales program here in Germany:

2005 Cooper S
Dark Silver - Black Roof - Black Bonnets
Black Leatherette - Anthracite Trim
Premium Pack
Sport Pack
Cold Weather Pack
Convienience Pack (minus garage door opener <----- waste)
Nav. System
Rear Fog Lights
Harmon Kardon System
Aux Jack

Paid $23,465 (Thank GOD for tax free). :D :D :D

-JB :dark:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.