MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
HObzy said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: My car got hit yesterday in the staff car park at school - gutted. Someone clipped the rear wheel trim at the join with the bumper, then drove all the way down my car with their bumper. :mad: :eek: Not through to the base coat thank god. :(
I think i know who did it too. We checked on the cctv and a landrover discovery pulls into the space and stays there all the time i'm there - and leaves before me. The height of the marks matches his car bumper. Heres the rub; he's one of our school inspectors - and i've phoned him and while open to negotiation, is adamant it wasnt him. But the damage was not there before i left for work. :mad:

Anyway, he let me look at his car today at his work (while he was in a meeting) and the corner of his front bumper looks like its had more rubs than a pompey hooker! Theres no way i can prove the rub on his is new! Even the car park attendant said he must be a terrible driver!

Update, he's just phoned, and while not admitting liability (fair enough) he is willing to talk about the qoutes i'll get to have it fixed. I think he'll find there will be no negotiation...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! rant over, thank you for listening...

I wish you my best in your car becoming well again and like you say in your message, just think it could have been worse even though i can imagine how unhappy you must be feeling at the moment :)

Hope all is well soon and please let us know how your baby is doing :)

Roman

· Registered
153 Posts
I felt so sad when i see your pics, but on the possative side, you cute car will be happy again soon, and this is the only thing that counts and she or he, will know how much you care, and wish you two my best :)

To happy driving and thinking of your car bouncing around again, as happy as ever :)

Cheers

Roman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.