MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Cheers Dave, got another quote today - a lot cheaper. £290, but this was assuming less work was needed. I'll get one more quote and then frighten him with the bmw quote which i'm sure will be high, and see what he comes up with :D

· SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
HObzy said:
Cheers Dave, got another quote today - a lot cheaper. £290, but this was assuming less work was needed. I'll get one more quote and then frighten him with the bmw quote which i'm sure will be high, and see what he comes up with :D
but if he's and inspector - you don't want to upset him too much?? :eek:

sorry paranoia is bad today........and everyone knows it is :D

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Updated!

The guy texted me :confused: today and said he would pay up for the lowest quote of £287, but said he still didnt think he had done it :confused: then why pay? I have said ok and will book it in tho be fixed and then send him the receipt. I have saved the text message just in case. ;)

· MINI2 Overdose!
2,334 Posts
HObzy said:
The guy texted me :confused: today and said he would pay up for the lowest quote of £287, but said he still didnt think he had done it :confused: then why pay? I have said ok and will book it in tho be fixed and then send him the receipt. I have saved the text message just in case. ;)

Seems to me like this bloke has decided that he was in the wrong after all!!!!! Funny that! :D

I totally understand how you feel as I felt gutted when I got rear ended in the summer in my red & White cooper!!!

Good luck and we hope to see it all nicely restored on our next run Tony!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.