MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are expecting our first baby (due on Xmas day) and (my wife) being so organised we already have a 'travel system'. We got the Uppababy Vista based on reviews online etc and it is the best rated travel system on Which?. We hadn't actually tried it in the Countryman until the other day, and I'm glad to confirm it'll fit in the boot fine (with the back wheels off though as they are HUGE) with the flat load boot floor on.

It's quite a heavy system I think (my wife's going to have to bulk up to be able to lift it!) but it should serve us well and is meant to be great for country walks etc, which we like to do as we live in a rural village.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to update everyone, my wife had our little bundle of joy on December 15th and I can gladly confirm that the Uppababy chassis and carrycot fit in the boot of the Countryman with the rear wheels off and the flat boot loader in, so that's a result! Doesn't leave much room for anything else in the boot (except underneath the flat load floor).

·
Banned
1 Posts
I want to congratulate you on this good occasion i hope it is a lucky time for you,, you should enjoy these moments dude o good time enjoy ans best regards .... what the name of your born baby have you suggest or not share it...

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's quite a heavy system I think (my wife's going to have to bulk up to be able to lift it!) but it should serve us well and is meant to be great for country walks etc, which we like to do as we live in a rural village.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts