MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you might know that ive had trouble with my mini with getting it fixed, well ive got a meeting tomorrow with the manager where i got it from because im not happy with the service and the work they have carried out on the car, the machanic is telling me the click in my cluch is normal where BMW are saying you shouldnt hear anythink,

so guys could you help me out, with the engine on when the cluch is pressed on its way back up sould i hear a click or knock ? (IT DONT CLICK / KNOCK WITH ENGINE OFF)

would like it if you guys could helo so idont look like a right idiot tomorrow

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
some of you might know that ive had trouble with my mini with getting it fixed, well ive got a meeting tomorrow with the manager where i got it from because im not happy with the service and the work they have carried out on the car, the machanic is telling me the click in my cluch is normal where BMW are saying you shouldnt hear anythink,

so guys could you help me out, with the engine on when the cluch is pressed on its way back up sould i hear a click or knock ? (IT DONT CLICK / KNOCK WITH ENGINE OFF)

would like it if you guys could helo so idont look like a right idiot tomorrow

I don't know whether I have a click, but whenever my clutch isn't pressed in I get a whistling noise. I don't know what it is, but its going in!

At the end of the day, what BMW say is final, not some mechanic who probably hasn't got a clue or much experience. BMW make the thing - they'll know!;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts