MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:red: :red: :)

Anybody else had this e-mail from MINI UK:confused:

Every time I follow the link and attempt to enter the MINISTRY it throws me out.:confused: :(

For the attention of: ********* ********

The Ministry of Ownership is dedicated to furthering the noble cause of adventuring, not to mention new content every month, and giving away loads of free stuff. This month the Ministry is giving you the chance to win a set of alloy wheels if you enter by 30th November. They come complete with run-flat tyres and are worth £1,250 plus fitting.

To enter, you need to click here

Under new guidelines, Christmas shopping will become simpler this year, due to a 10% owner discount on items purchased from "Stuff" division.

Should you know or possess offspring of any kind, they will admire the one-seater MINI Cooper Convertible - a version designed for mini MINI fans aged 3 to 5. In addition, there is a wide range of MINI "Stuff" (hereafter referred to as "Stuff") to choose from.

PS Not a MINI owner any more? Please let us know by calling 0800 0836 464 so we don't bother you again.

PPS Should you no longer wish to receive emails from MINI HQ, please click here

+++ End of transmission +++ End of transmission +++ End of transmission +++</FONT>

·
Peoples Republic Of Cork
1,150 Posts
Me as well , it won't let me in because of ' postcode ' . we don't have postcodes in Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.any ideas ?
Gerard

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
sounds like the site might be over stretched with mini owners trying to access it

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nope, can't get in either. Saying that though, I'm positive I won't be able to enter that lovely wheel set competition as I'm an employee of a dealership and 99 times out of 100 that means you're not allowed to enter... :(

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I got the invite and signed up for the contest. :D

What's that? How'd a Yank get into the Ministry? Simple. I wrote to MINI and asked to be added, so they did.

I wonder what MINI would do if I actually won? :p

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
CoryB said:
I got the invite and signed up for the contest. :D

What's that? How'd a Yank get into the Ministry? Simple. I wrote to MINI and asked to be added, so they did.

I wonder what MINI would do if I actually won? :p
Have you looked at the T+C's?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
StevePSB said:
Have you looked at the T+C's?
Yep. Doesn't say anything about being UK only.

www.mini.co.uk said:
TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Employees of BMW AG and other companies of the BMW Group and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition. Employees of agencies and third parties working with the BMW Group are not eligible to enter.

2. All entrants must be at least 17 years of age.

3. All entries must be submitted by 30th November 2004 by 12:00. Only one entry per person is permitted.

4. The winning entries shall be selected at random. The winners shall be notified by e-mail within 1 week of the close of entry.

5. The BMW Group reserves the right to check the winners' eligibility.

6. The BMW Group reserves the right to change/cancel the prizes without giving any reasons or prior notice.

7. No responsibility shall be accepted for late or misdirected entries. Further, no responsibility shall be accepted for problems that entrants may have with the website and in no event shall the BMW Group and in particular BMW (GB) Limited be liable to any person for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever.

8. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or kind.

9. The entrant has consented and acknowledges that his personal data will be entered into the competition, stored on BMW's information storage systems and put into a draw for the purposes of the competition. The information will be held for the duration of the competition and thereafter so that the entrant can receive email newsletters and other information on MINI and its products. In the event that the entrant wishes to discontinue receiving this information, after the competition, he/she can unsubscribe from the first email he/she receives.

10. The entrant consents and acknowledges that BMW may utilise his/her name, image or likeness for publicity purposes, without any payment whatsoever, should he/she win this competition.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts