MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

We're looking for MINI's to participate in the 6th Annual Veterans Day Parade hosted by the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Syhstem.

The parade is on Wednesday from 10am to 12:30pm. Veterans Day is Nov. 11, so unfortunately, the parade isn't on a holiday.

We are expecting over 600 people which includes city, state and local officials, officials from local military units, local news, students and veterans. There will be marching bands, drill teams, and an Air Force flyover by the "Condor Squadron".

There are a lot of MINI's on the westside---it will start on San Vicente Blvd near Barrington--so if you can spare a few hours, that would be really great! We're working with a local MINI dealer as well.

If you've got a Cabrio, we need those too!

So please post here or email me if you are able to help us out.

Thanks!

OctaneGuy

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Hi Richard!

OctaneGuy said:
Hey Everyone,

We're looking for MINI's to participate in the 6th Annual Veterans Day Parade hosted by the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Syhstem.

The parade is on Wednesday from 10am to 12:30pm. Veterans Day is Nov. 11, so unfortunately, the parade isn't on a holiday.

We are expecting over 600 people which includes city, state and local officials, officials from local military units, local news, students and veterans. There will be marching bands, drill teams, and an Air Force flyover by the "Condor Squadron".

There are a lot of MINI's on the westside---it will start on San Vicente Blvd near Barrington--so if you can spare a few hours, that would be really great! We're working with a local MINI dealer as well.

If you've got a Cabrio, we need those too!

So please post here or email me if you are able to help us out.

Thanks!

OctaneGuy
I had a great time on the Santa Paula Run! I would love to participate in the parade with my MCS. But its sitting in the VDC in Port Hueneme waiting to be sent to Scottsdale Mini so I can fly out and pick it up. Its so close but so far away. Let me know about future parades, it would be really fun to be in a parade. Hope your doing well!
Shawn

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Shawn!

We had a great time today. We'll look for you on our next event! Thanks!!!

Richard

Gallery HERE
http://www.c3club.org/2/gallery/internal/index.asp?galleryID=12&newsID=30&offset=0

CYNMINI said:
I had a great time on the Santa Paula Run! I would love to participate in the parade with my MCS. But its sitting in the VDC in Port Hueneme waiting to be sent to Scottsdale Mini so I can fly out and pick it up. Its so close but so far away. Let me know about future parades, it would be really fun to be in a parade. Hope your doing well!
Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.