MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be checking out the Cooper in person this Friday at my local dealer :D as the regional MINI rep is coming.

If anyone has any questions (things we don't know the answers to already), post here and I'll be glad to ask.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
S2000&CooperS said:
I'll be checking out the Cooper in person this Friday at my local dealer :D as the regional MINI rep is coming.

If anyone has any questions (things we don't know the answers to already), post here and I'll be glad to ask.
This is not car specific to the car, but to owning the car: Since both the dealer and the regional MINI rep will be there, anything you can find out about the Roadside Assistance Program would be very helpful to those of us who either live distant from MINI dealers or who plan to take trips that will put us far away from the nearest dealers.

Specfically, if a MINI is disabled I'd like to know:

• * Is towing to the nearest dealer full covered, no matter the distance?
    * Is transportation and/or lodging provided for the MINI owner and passengers while the car is disabled?
    * Will the car be delivered back to the location where it became disabled, or does the owner need to pick it up at the dealership? (realizing that this could be hundreds and hundreds of miles out of the way)
    * Will a loaner car be provided during the period that the MINI is disabled?
Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd like to know the build quality. Does the dash feel flimsy, plastic? Push on everything, body panels, seatbacks, etc.. Does everything feel solid? Does it live up to your expectations of a BMW product? Try to think of a car that you might be able to compare it to.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Keep 'em coming!

I will be taking pictures tomorrow as well, hope to have them posted on Monday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Reps car..

The Reps car you will see (Sylvias) is a silver and black cooper w/sun roof 16" wheels and fairly loaded. It was a press car for the Itialian intro, and as such doesn't have some of the US specs.(glove box, side markers etc.)It also has the full leather panther seats. She told me that it will go to the crusher when she gets a new US spec one. But it is fun to go sit in it and take photos. I have some photos, and so does my son, but there is nothing new to see.
This rep also covers PA and MD, so you will be seeing the same car. It was in Balt. last week and will be in Sterling today. The quakity looked very good in my opinion.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Re: Reps car..

Mini Magnum said:
The Reps car you will see (Sylvias) is a silver and black cooper w/sun roof 16" wheels and fairly loaded. It was a press car for the Itialian intro, and as such doesn't have some of the US specs.(glove box, side markers etc.)It also has the full leather panther seats. She told me that it will go to the crusher when she gets a new US spec one. But it is fun to go sit in it and take photos. I have some photos, and so does my son, but there is nothing new to see.
This rep also covers PA and MD, so you will be seeing the same car. It was in Balt. last week and will be in Sterling today. The quakity looked very good in my opinion.
Thanks Mini Magnum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts