MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question on the USA options...
Are the fog lights available in the US the same as the ones shown in several posted photos - mounted above the bumper? I have seen mention of "integrated fog lights" that makes me think the market here may be getting something different.
Keith

·
Registered
927 Posts
The fog lights are installed under the bumper - You're probably talking about spot lights that some in the UK have installed.

Use the Search feature - you'll find some pics of each

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Keith said:
Another question on the USA options...
Are the fog lights available in the US the same as the ones shown in several posted photos - mounted above the bumper? I have seen mention of "integrated fog lights" that makes me think the market here may be getting something different.
Keith

Spotlights above the bumber....... Integrated Fog lights below the chrome bumper strip.

Hope this might help

:)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
The factory fitted foglamps mount into recesses in the bumper, below the turn signal lights. These foglamps are included in the Sport Pack or are a $140 option for the pair.

The other lights in front of the grill you have seen are a dealer-fitted accessory. In the UK these lights cost about £400 per pair installed - (around US$575). But there's not been any accessory pricing released for the US yet.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks - now everything makes sense. Well, at least everything about fog lamps! I hope the dealers here get the full set of options available for installation.
Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts