MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Just picked up a 2012 Mini SD. last night i tried to connect my Android phone to the USB but it would not play any music through it. It would charge but would not do anything else, Any ideas?

Also i have what appears to be a voice command on the steering wheel, when i press this (my android phone is connected to Bluetooth) nothing happens, even when i hold it in. i have read the manual but there is no acknowledgement of this button.

One last point is the windscreen wipers are far to sensitive, i read there is a way to make them less sensitive but i cannot seem to get this. i get to the set/info menu and all i can select is the 'check' function or 'Home'.

If anyone can shed some light on any of these questions it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Can't help on the USB.

Lots of cars have a voice button (all multi-function steering wheels have one) that doesn't do anything - it was another option that your car may not have.

See below for wiper sensitivity - though adjusting it doesn't have much effect in my experience.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts