MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know Im desperatly seeking a Cooper S to buy, and it has to be before next Friday....

Iv trawled the usual sites like Autotrader, Top Marques, Piston Heads, AutoExhange and EBay and as of yet found nothing.

I did see the PERFECT car in every way, but when i called the dealer she told me she had someone coming to view it that day, when i called back in the evening she told me they bought and drove it away that day :( :( :(

Here it is: SARAH COX CARS : MINI COOPER S JCW 210 BHP JOHN COOPER WORKS :sad9cd:

After that one went, i kinda lost all hope, this is my last attempt as the deadline is almost here. I have cash in hand to fly out and buy the next day if needs be.

My question is, are there any other sites you guys know of that i could check out and perhaps be lucky enough to find my dream car just one more time? :puzzled:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rakey, Have gone through exchange and mart 50 times over! :)

Whats the likely hood of loads more new cars appearing on the sites mentioned over the weekend?

----->Heres Hoping<------

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Not sure, I know autotrader used to update their site on one set day of the week when the mag came out, not sure if its still the same anymore.

Whats the rush anyway?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need to have it imported and cleared in Ireland before July 1st when new VRT rates come into play, after july 1st, it will cost 1k extra to get the duty paid due to government switching from an engine capacity based VRT system to one based on emissions.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya blakey, looked there too :( Its not looking good... Still so sad i missed out on the one i posted earlier

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a full fruit basket to me Blakey! I realise that people often have to wait a long time to get the car they are looking for, but the fact that i found it and missed out means i'll have to wait a lot longer :(

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
ebay motors? Just view it first - you could be buying any old tat!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts