MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if any of you who are using a USB memory stick have had a problem with it, I am using a 16 GB one all of my songs are no higher than 192 bit rate,
What is happening is it does not always remember that the USB was used last, when I start the car it goes to the radio, today for example I started the car 5 times, 3 times went to radio 2 times went to USB. has anyone else had this problem.
I see yet another trip to the dealers.
cheers guys
cbpete.:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had a similar problem where it didnt remember the last song i was listening to on the USB. I also had issues where it would not change to the external USB drive and only stayed on the CD.

Luckily it all rectified itself after a few days... hope this helps....

·
DS/B Cooper Works
179 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if any of you who are using a USB memory stick have had a problem with it, I am using a 16 GB one all of my songs are no higher than 192 bit rate,
What is happening is it does not always remember that the USB was used last, when I start the car it goes to the radio, today for example I started the car 5 times, 3 times went to radio 2 times went to USB. has anyone else had this problem.
I see yet another trip to the dealers.
cheers guys
cbpete.:)
Mine does the same thing no matter if I use the iPod or memory stick. Very frustrating having to switch over to USB or iPod every time you get into the car....:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts