MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
kgouin
481 Posts
It's way too early for snow!!! We shouldn't get any more snow this season because I had my snow tires put on today. I know, a little early but I feel better now that they are on. What a HUGE difference in the ride. I put on 15" blizzaks and the tires I took off are 16" runflats. I feel like I am driving in a cadillac now!

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
yeah, it figures....my 10k appt is in a week and a half, so I was waiting to get my snows on then....at least it's supposed to be in the 40's the rest of the weekend and week, so it should go away quickly....

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
I'm a big fan of snow, we don't get enough of it around here though!

:)
Oh, you wouldn't say that if you lived in New England! I shouldn't complain because just 50 miles north of here they have 4" of snow and we just got rain today. We'll be getting ours later today and tonight:(

·
Can you calm-a-lama-down?
2,665 Posts
oh nooooo...

It's the abominable snow duck!....
Official Merrimack report... light dusting (maybe half an inch)... completely melted off the roof by 10:30... not too bad out this way although the roads are super wet and my car's completely filthy... no point washing it before the rally tomorrow I guess... :(

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
The only thing I love more than snow is driving in it! Unfortunately we didn't head out to a nearby parking lot for my MINI's first snow because it's a little sick and bruised up.

I instead spent some of the afternoon cleaning things up and looking at the damaged parts in detail.

But it is really funny to see a black car with a white roof, with simply a thicker white roof than the day before. :) Now I will always think of it as snow covered.

·
Registered
20 Posts
jwardell said:
The only thing I love more than snow is driving in it!
If that is the case, then you need to get thee to the next NEQ Audi Winter Driving School up at the Team O'Neil Rally School in Dalton, NH. You don't need an Audi to participate and it is LOTS of fun. I reckon it might be difficult getting the rear end to hang out on the skidpad but it's nothing a little handbrake won't cure!

http://www.borg.com/~neq/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts