MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not get much joy with the handheld vaccum cleaner.I used my 3 in 1 vaccum cleaner George (from Numatic International) with special brush attachment the other day and it did the job! Very happy with the results.The handheld car vaccum cleaner is probably a waste of time and money! ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good old george, i did a summer job at a bmw dealer a few years ago (9 infact!! oh dear) as a valeter, and we used george, god bless him.

But i would like a little incar vac, has anyone used a good one?

·
Registered
527 Posts
By "incar" vac I assume you mean the 12v type that uses the car's utility or cigarette lighter outlet. I never saw one that could produce enough suction to do the job. Waste of money. I use a 4.5hp shop vac, like the mobile glass repair pros use. No handheld (or Hoover or Eureka) for me, thanks.

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
most of those hand held car vacs are rubbish - any fine dust is exhausted straight back out into the car.

we have a miele house vaccuum which came with a seperate car kit which is spot on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Hat
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing