MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MINI SPONSOR
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is painfully obvious that the Mini Cabrio S. I planning to purchase has rear seats that are of no use.
Are the plans for a variant to extend the length of the Cooper to solve this problem in the future.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I picked up my Convertable S last week, there is less leg room in the back but it's not that much, I was told by the delaer it has only been reduced by 4cm and there is 7cm less width.
I was also told by the dealer that when he went to the factory he was talking to one of the designers who said they are working on the 3rd genertaion MINI due to come out in 2017, and in the line up will be a MINI Cooper S 2 Seater Roadster, there will also be the five door MINI, MINI clubman, and MINI 2 seater pickup.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yea, a 2 seater would be great. I'm planning on making my '02 a 2 seater pretty soon :D . I'd also like to see an option for a 3 seater where the back seat is in the middle and can be slid foreward and back with cargo area along the side/back. It would be great for families like mine with 3 people and no room in the current back seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
irmiger
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing