MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vecchio Engineering "BULLET" & "TITAN" Aerial Antenna SPECIAL OFFER!

Vecchio Engineering is now pleased to released our very own first product! There are 2 different types of these aerials/antennas. Both of these aerials are black in colour and are suitable for both Gen 1 & Gen 2 Minis. They are “TITAN” and “BULLET”. All the aerials/antennas have our “VE” logo and website address www. vecchio. co .uk laser engraved at the base!

To celebrate the launch we are offering these new Vecchio Engineering aerials/antennas at a very special price of £16(Inc vat) delivered (EACH)!!! (SHIIPING IS TO UK MAINLAND ONLY & NOT GUARANTEED FOR NEXT DAY!)

!!!OFFER IS ONLY VALID FOR 4 WEEKS!!!

YOU WILL NEED TO MENTION IF YOUR MINI IS A GEN 1 or A GEN 2!!!

Vecchio Engineering "TITAN" Aerial Antenna

This is a plain 4” aerial/antenna design to be elegant and sleek. Looks as if you car came this way from the factory.

Vecchio Engineering "BULLET" Aerial Antenna

A stunning design based on the famous NATO issue 7.62mm bullet round. Give your Mini the edge over others. Makes your Mini stand out from the crowd. Fits in a matter of minutes with ease.

This is a mini2 special offer and orders must be placed over the phone.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Vecchio Engineering

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
What effect do these have on radio signal? I've tried the stubby Alta aerial and ones off ebay, but all have been awful.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What effect do these have on radio signal? I've tried the stubby Alta aerial and ones off ebay, but all have been awful.
The ones we have tested have all been perfect and offer great reception! I'm not to sure why you have been experiencing problems with your aerials.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

All the Vecchio Engineering aerials/antennas are available with either a 5mm or 6mm thread! So they will fit the all Mini models regardless of build date. Does your Mini still have an aerial as I know Mini changed the aerial to a shark fin on later Gen 1 Minis equipped with Sat-Nav? All you need to do is tell us what thread size.

Kind regards,

Vecchio Engineering

1 - 7 of 7 Posts