MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Check out the show gallery - 2nd page - 2nd row. Also try a search for "Velvet Red"

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just started a personal gallery with shots of Velvet Red, plenty of Red/white, but no black which is what I want!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Who's been playing with photoshop then!!

Cheers anyway though, not bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chilli or Pepper ?

Varse

I'm contemplating getting a cooper and am also pretty taken with the velvet red.

I'm just wondering why you've gone for Pepper , not Chilli like 99% of owners on this site.

Are you figuring the money is better spent on climate ? Or do you not want the Chilli alloys , etc

£830 seems a lot for aircon to me.

Cheers

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm going for Pepper as I don't like the chilli spoiler, I don't want SSP+ or sports seats as they are rock hard, or that bothered by 16" wheels due to cost and difficulty with tyres (although was considering upgrading and selling mine, still not sure). The half leather seats are nice though.

I agree it's only another 700 quid more, but has nothing I really want and like you say, 99% of people have it, and I rather be a bit different! I also think the 7 hole alloys are really class and look excellent.

The 700 quid is being spent on MFSW and climate and a few other bits. On my first MINI I had AC at 600 quid, so it's only another 230 and is really worth it, I get fed up of constantly adjusting the heater controls.

Also a must is the boost upgrade and then going with a MD player rather than single CD, as I was given a bootloader as goodwill by BMW.

Did also have yellow before, which saved 250, but had to have Velvet Red this time, if I hadn't may have dropped a few things and gone with Cordoba leather instead, nice!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts