MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading posts about people getting this "Velvet Red" Colour. Is that like the Solid Red in England or is it a new Metallic Colour. I want black but it would be interesting to see this new colour

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
The velvet red is a kind of cherry colour red, balc is awesoem, especially cosmos black

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do a search and you'll find quite a few.

Still looking for some VR/black pictures anyone please?

·
Registered
247 Posts
How come you manage to get them in that big??

·
Registered
247 Posts
No I meant I've got them on my C drive and posted via the browse, it then tells me they are too large and to reduce to a certain size!! Same with all the amsterdam ones.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Varse said:
No I meant I've got them on my C drive and posted via the browse, it then tells me they are too large and to reduce to a certain size!! Same with all the amsterdam ones.
Yes, there is a size limit for image files you attach to your post, but there is no size limit for image files, (already on the Internet), that you link to.

In his post, Monsta linked to those Velvet Red files that Paul had posted elsewhere on this site.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Forgive my mistake. I was under the impression that when you linked to something you inserted a link , like www.mini2.com ,and then other users click on it to see the picture, not inserted a bloody big picture!! ;) ;)Which was what I wanted to do.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
It should be available in the in early Spring (I think) :)

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmmmmm I Think I'll definitly keep Black. Form the pictures It looks more like dog poo brown than red. Although Indi Blue looks naff in pictures but really good in person. Black on the other hand looks cool close up and in pictures, just not dirty :-( I'll stick with Black. Nice to see a few differant colours croping up tho!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Brown my a**e, thats just like saying that the BRG looks black in that light, maybe it does, but it isn't.

Besides brown is the new black!

This picture shows it much better. Available from March delivery, as is Pepper White.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm it does look better in that picture, but its still no black!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts