MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order two parts from miniopartsdirect.com Sunday (2 days ago.) Order total was less than $80. Just got an email that the canceled the order as it was 'high risk'. No call from them or email to confirm or inquire about what was 'high risk'. I should have received the parts tomorrow so I could have worked on the car while I was off work but they wasted two days of my time only to cancel the order so now the car will sit for another week. Thanks.

I called to complain and got sent to voice mail.

What poor customer service. If I get an update from them I will post an update.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unbelievable, I tried to contact them by phone and got sent to someone's voicemail. I asked them to contact me if they could ship the order and heard nothing so I ordered elsewhere. Then a few minutes ago I get a shipping notice from them and FedEx has already picked up the box! Hopefully I can cancel the second order. What a joke for customer service.

·
Registered
huyndai accent
1 Posts
Really? I have never tried to purchase that way before. But as bad as it sounds, I think they have to be more professional than that. Please try contacting again. You have to cancel only one of them, or you'll end up with two identical items

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Second order was through AutoHausAZ. They promptly returned my email and canceled the order. An email from a real person in short order. I will be ordering from them the next time around. There is a chance the parts will arrive Friday so I may be able to get the car fixed this weekend after all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts