MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
If you are in the US is possible somewhere along the line someone used imperial gallons by accident. 1 US gallon is about 0.8 imperial gallons. So a car that does 50MPG in the rest of the world you will naturally find it does 40 if you measure it by US gallons.
i get diesel in 5 gallon cans via work and my cooper d 2008 1.6hdi does 300-350 miles to a can.. pretty much all the time, that said before the dpf went for a walk is was a lot worse

·
Sour Mash
1,287 Posts
i get diesel in 5 gallon cans via work and my cooper d 2008 1.6hdi does 300-350 miles to a can.. pretty much all the time, that said before the dpf went for a walk is was a lot worse
Ahh was replying to the first post didn't realise the thread went to 2 pages haha. Though where do you work that you get fuel talk about job perks here in UK that's a very nice one to have!!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Ahh was replying to the first post didn't realise the thread went to 2 pages haha. Though where do you work that you get fuel talk about job perks here in UK that's a very nice one to have!!
the joys of being useful i guess lol

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
11 Participants
mike1967
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing