MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Cool shots Chris :D

Cant wait till I get something capable of taking action shots. Gives a whole new level to photographing the runs :)

Love that first one of the DS MCS. Great shot :D

Is that Todd in the 5th one? Looks like hes flipping the bird or something :p haha

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ScottyB said:
Love that first one of the DS MCS. Great shot :D

Is that Todd in the 5th one? Looks like hes flipping the bird or something :p haha
Thanks Scott.

That's Todd in the 5th shot - well spotted

Chris :) :) :)

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
Great stuff :D :D :D

Shame we missed seeing your baby in flight. Next time you should get someone else to help behind the lens ;)

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
a certain BRG/W driver was also taking photos.... but then looked at the camera and saw 'NO CF CARD' on the screen.......

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
MickyD said:
a certain BRG/W driver was also taking photos.... but then looked at the camera and saw 'NO CF CARD' on the screen.......
:eek:
hahaha silly boy :p

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
minigolf said:
Cool. Hey Todd's car actually does look lowered there, but it could be cornering load???
I agree Liam it does look lower.......but just on one side.......I think I know what he's done, he's done one side with a Ryobi and the other side with a Makita and it's come out uneven :p

Glad you guys had a good day, it doesn't look too rainy in the photos.

·
2,756 Posts
Great shots Chris,

That todd... so Hollywood.

Think I am coming under the weather (parden the pun) from standing around in the rain.. sore throat, runny nose... cough, cough.

Was a little wet, but a great morning.

Hey MickyD, dropped in to Autobarn on th way home... they said your undercar neons will be in next week!!

Rice Rice Baby......

Dan

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
:eek: Its not that low guys!?!

It certainly needs to go lower - shant be long ;)

I can tell you all that it was one of the worst days for weather I have ever driven in...

I couldn't believe the water on the road, and with my tyres on the TWI's it got abit hairy on the way home!!

I also had a few little bitsa fun on the Authurs Seat hillclimb... but struggled for traction in the wet:(

If the rumours are true, we might see a few new JCW's next run;)... minus their exhausts...:D

It was great to catch up with everyone!! I will see everyne back in January as I have the Bright run on next month:)

Ohhh, I almost forgot!! There was another Chili Red and Black there!!! Totally awesome taste:cool:

No photos, I was too busy talking and trying to keep out of the rain to take shots:(

So between Micky and I, we were pretty bl00dy useless!!

After the run, I went back the the BRGMCS workshop and we did a little bit of modification... so now I get a bit more horsepower at the interior;):D

Todd

·
10,324 Posts
doona said:
Great shots Chris,

That todd... so Hollywood.

Think I am coming under the weather (parden the pun) from standing around in the rain.. sore throat, runny nose... cough, cough.

Was a little wet, but a great morning.

Hey MickyD, dropped in to Autobarn on th way home... they said your undercar neons will be in next week!!

Rice Rice Baby......

Dan
Great to catch up Dan!!

We had a great table at breakfast, the jokes were flowing like a river:D

Had a great laugh:D Look forward to catching up again!!

(Sorry, BTW I wasnt giving anyone the bird:D Everytime I wave to the camera, automatically everyone assumes I was flipping them off...:( the only cameras I stick my fingers up at are the ones on the side of the road that "Flash for cash")

Todd

·
2,756 Posts
I Take it the mod worked out ok... I think I will have to get you and MickyD to help me out with the Aux install.

Dan

·
10,324 Posts
Yeah it went well, then we spent about an hour and a half going, "wow, my car is different to that!!"

ITs amazing to see the differences between the two cars considering one was built Nov 03 (me) and March 04 (micky)

Then I listened to the mst random sample of tracks from my iPod on the way home.... thaks to Gripper for the DVD's;)

Todd

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Red&blackS said:
No photos, I was too busy talking and trying to keep out of the rain to take shots:(

So between Micky and I, we were pretty bl00dy useless!!

Todd
Mmmmmmm 15 MINIs 6 Photographs...........I'm sorry Victorians but I'm going to have to write on your performance report MUST TRY HARDER !!! :p :p :p

( Thanks XMINIX for your photos :D )

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I've got an excuse!!!

Todd messaged me as the cars were leaving the departure point.... and that's when I figured I'd better get out of bed and get ready to drive the 3k up the road to where I was meeting the convoy :)

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
GOGADGET said:
I'm going to need a letter from your Mum Micky.
hahahahahaha!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.