MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Boy who made the wolf cry
10,833 Posts
:eek: Its not that low guys!?!

It certainly needs to go lower - shant be long ;)

I can tell you all that it was one of the worst days for weather I have ever driven in...

I couldn't believe the water on the road, and with my tyres on the TWI's it got abit hairy on the way home!!

I also had a few little bitsa fun on the Authurs Seat hillclimb... but struggled for traction in the wet:(

If the rumours are true, we might see a few new JCW's next run;)... minus their exhausts...:D

It was great to catch up with everyone!! I will see everyne back in January as I have the Bright run on next month:)

Ohhh, I almost forgot!! There was another Chili Red and Black there!!! Totally awesome taste:cool:

No photos, I was too busy talking and trying to keep out of the rain to take shots:(

So between Micky and I, we were pretty bl00dy useless!!

After the run, I went back the the BRGMCS workshop and we did a little bit of modification... so now I get a bit more horsepower at the interior;):D

Todd

10,833 Posts
doona said:
Great shots Chris,

That todd... so Hollywood.

Think I am coming under the weather (parden the pun) from standing around in the rain.. sore throat, runny nose... cough, cough.

Was a little wet, but a great morning.

Hey MickyD, dropped in to Autobarn on th way home... they said your undercar neons will be in next week!!

Rice Rice Baby......

Dan
Great to catch up Dan!!

We had a great table at breakfast, the jokes were flowing like a river:D

Had a great laugh:D Look forward to catching up again!!

(Sorry, BTW I wasnt giving anyone the bird:D Everytime I wave to the camera, automatically everyone assumes I was flipping them off...:( the only cameras I stick my fingers up at are the ones on the side of the road that "Flash for cash")

Todd

10,833 Posts
Yeah it went well, then we spent about an hour and a half going, "wow, my car is different to that!!"

ITs amazing to see the differences between the two cars considering one was built Nov 03 (me) and March 04 (micky)

Then I listened to the mst random sample of tracks from my iPod on the way home.... thaks to Gripper for the DVD's;)

Todd

10,833 Posts
Ohhhhh, Karen!!

It would be great to catch up on our turf!! Then we can show you all our favourite tracks:D

More than welcome to crash at my house in Geelong if the guest bedroom is free... its only a 25 Km from the start of the GOR:D and all the best bits in Vic are just around the corner;)

Todd

10,833 Posts
21" rims, if they dont fit under the guards, just grab an oxy and cut the guards so they can fit and put a bodykit on it to hide the cutting.

That will do the trick.

Hey Dan, just ask your neighbour for his contact.

Todd

10,833 Posts
Noice!!

We better stop talking about all this rice bizo, as the rest of the world is going to think that we are all riceboys.... and I aint no ricer!!

Todd

10,833 Posts
It is a stew isnt it?

Not reallly sure, I didnt do home-economics!! LOL

I think you should put the red stripe on your car doona, that would be awesome...*

Todd

*(this isnt a joke)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.