MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

· Registered
800 Posts
Chris,
Great shots thanks.

Doona,
Those 20 inch spinners on lay-by for the next run ?

MickyD,
Get up earlier next time !!!

Todd,
Kudos for the huge effort to come all the way from a 'regional' city to participate....

Let's hope for a couple more Works cars next run....

Great drive, crappo weather.....
---------

· MCSJCW
1,782 Posts
Hahaha

Stu & I are thinking of going to Melbourne for Christmas, as he has never been there.
Blacky is still in the backyard with a chucky car cover to stop dirt and stuff, and it still looks like 3 weeks before he will come back out.

/me has withdrawals :(

· what was the speed limit?
104 Posts
Pictures look cool, hope you all had fun!..Sunday cruises are too hard for me as i dont finish djing till about 7am sunday morning..Todds car will look lower very soon as he is buying the eibachs out of my car as it is now for sale, im also selling the shark gill repeaters and clear 3rd break light

2,788 Posts
KGB said:
Doona,
Those 20 inch spinners on lay-by for the next run ?

---------
KGB,

Unfortunately the spinners are not going to be in in time for the next run... apparently you went in there and snapped up the last set before I could get em...

Plus, I figure that 20" is too small... and I want my chrome spinners with extra chrome!!... Bling Bling!!

Besides, All my money this month is going into the new undercar neons and smoke machine...

RICE IS NICE

Doona

· Boy who made the wolf cry
10,833 Posts
Ohhhhh, Karen!!

It would be great to catch up on our turf!! Then we can show you all our favourite tracks:D

More than welcome to crash at my house in Geelong if the guest bedroom is free... its only a 25 Km from the start of the GOR:D and all the best bits in Vic are just around the corner;)

Todd

· Registered
800 Posts
Doona,

You've blown my big entry on the next drive....element of suprise (consternation) now lost.

I dont think you'll get 21"s under the guards Bro...but hey jack it up.

Let me know if you need any help with the install of the blue neon windscreen washer
covers.

10,833 Posts
21" rims, if they dont fit under the guards, just grab an oxy and cut the guards so they can fit and put a bodykit on it to hide the cutting.

That will do the trick.

Hey Dan, just ask your neighbour for his contact.

Todd

2,788 Posts
Guys....

I was speaking to my neighbour (Josh) yesterday and he wants to bring his SuperRice on the last drive next month.. however, there is a little problem with his license... anyway to cut a long story short it looks like I will be driving his crazy Mini instead.

Hey KGB, Chris, Todd & Micky.... I was wondering if any of you guys could give me a hand in setting up the pulsing action on my neons to match the base tremors of my 26" subby in the boot?

Dan

2,788 Posts
KGB,

Don't worry about that install... I still trying to figure out how to wire-up the neon number plate surround on the rear boot lid.

Next up will be one of those knightider flashing LED's for inside the Bonnet Scoop.

RICE IS NICE

Dan

10,833 Posts
Noice!!

We better stop talking about all this rice bizo, as the rest of the world is going to think that we are all riceboys.... and I aint no ricer!!

Todd

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.