MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, me and villa decided it would be a good idea to have a group photographing mini run, just around the doors. After a while and numerous PM's, the date was set, and as an added bonus, we thought...lets make it a night time shoot.

Just thought we'd share these lovely pictures with our fellow mini2'ers.

More to come later on, from jason and villa.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Awww wow! They are brilliant pics :D The black and white arrangements are fab, and the cars look great :D

Brilliant pictures :D

Veronica

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe, cheers everyone.

Like i say thiers more coming.

Could a Mod perhaps move this to the uk/ireland section...would that be more appropriate?

·
off out....
19,946 Posts
continuing on from MaTTy's fabulous piccies, here are my offerings...

(can't work out how to insert them tho so just attachments)

Attachments

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
MaTTy_P said:
hehe, cheers everyone.

Like i say there'ss more coming.

Could a Mod perhaps move this to the uk/ireland section...would that be more appropriate?
No a mod couldn't :mad: - these pics are far too good to be tucked away in a regional forum - the World should see them :D

Truly fantastic stuff, and among the best MINI pics I've seen.

I'm going to sticky this for a day or two so no one misses it - but will edit the title to ensure dial ups do not enter !!

Well done you guys, truly exceptional piece of work :cool:

·
2,756 Posts
They look great....

I really like the one with the three cars facing the camera in a line in front of the beach.

Dan

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow, that 3 in a row from low down looks supurb laura!

Hehe Cheers Soggy, i hoped they would turn out well, such a nice day weather wise aswell.

If any1 would like a hi-res version of any of my pics (just incase), just specify which one, and i shall email them to you. Bare in mind most are about 1.8mb.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts