MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have a drive of a cooper d and it has a visibility pack. I can't find any info on what this is, anyone tell me what you get in a VP?

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Automatic Headlights, Heated Front Windscreen and Rain-Sensing Wipers.

(Beat you to it for a change Ron ;) :p )

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Basically, it gets darker at night when there are bright lights (headlights or otherwise) behind you so you don't get dazzled.

Extremely cool option :D

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
The heated front windscreen is brilliant, exspecially if you park outside in the winter, or if you seem to have your windows steam up often.

·
T o t a l m i n i . c o m
4,467 Posts
Basically, it gets darker at night when there are bright lights (headlights or otherwise) behind you so you don't get dazzled.

Extremely cool option :D
I have it in mine:D:D
Can you bypass it anyway:confused:. As sometimes it is a bit annoying!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Or (at least in my Z4) when the interior light is on, or sometimes when the sun shines on it.

The interior light one is particularly annoying when you get into the car on a dark morning, look in the mirror to reverse and can't see anything! (Well it's not actually that bad, but it's certainly dimmer!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts