MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
in MINI XTC
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in Memphis area begun to organize a club? Surely Roadshow would eat up the publicity and perhaps sponsor it. (And maybe make the intial contact to buyers.) The new SM seems very enthusiastic!

Fun could be had by all the area locals, sharing our babies, motoring about town to landmarks and events, rallies and contests. What say y'all? Shouldn't we do it?

·
PW Mini Lover
57 Posts
Still no takers? Something wrong in the MidSouth?
Shouldn't we start MidSouthMINIs.org?

Come on No MS, E-Ark, W-TN MINI owners, are we a bunch of sticks in the mud? Look at the fun they are having in SoCal, in Vancouver, and all the other Car Clubs.

We'll host a web site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!

I registerd just to post in this thread. I'm in Memphis also looking for a Mini club. I've talked to roadshow about it before and they said that everyone wants to do it, but no one wants to step up to the plate and go for it. I know there are lots of minis here because roadshow rotates their stock so quickly.

just letting you know I'm interested and willing to help out should anything start to come together.

·
Mini2Mini
7 Posts
Did you guys receive a letter from Roadshow about a club being formed in Memphis? If not, I can send the basic contents of the note and the contact information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just Got my MCS

I see mini coopers' all over town and was wondering about a club myself......these mini's say something unique about the owners.We should get together for dinner/drinks or something,i've found many really really cool mods ect to go over.
Tim:biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts