MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase a set of 2005 Tail Lights for my MCS from the UK or European market to replace the USA spec version. Does anyone want to sell a set to me in the US? Email me at [email protected] with the subject Taillights and let me know how I can get a set. Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know what the UK tail lights look like, but I really like my '05 tail lights over the prior years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Difference is:

USA cars have an all red look with the new circular reverse light, and the Euro cars have the same look but have an amber turn signal indicator. They look great - search through the pictures - they break up the look a little bit.

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
S in Seattle said:
USA cars have an all red look with the new circular reverse light, and the Euro cars have the same look but have an amber turn signal indicator. They look great - search through the pictures - they break up the look a little bit.
As far as I know the clear indicator option will also be available in the USA (as it will be in Europe) but with a red flashing bulb instead of amber. But I don't know when, or for what cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.