MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MIN-118
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Pinkmini wants to purchase the cooper S interior dash trims... the alloy patina brush finish ones... to replace her ugly high gloss silver cooper interior... anyone wanting to sell pls call/sms me 0416213222 to discuss. Or anyone who has any info about someone who wants to sell pls contact me as well.

Oh and anyone bored over christmas who wouldnt mind meeting pinkmini for a nice drive someone contact me as well :)

I have no plans for christmas = I only have plans with my beloved car = I have no life

hehehehhe

Have a good christmas guys and gals who have great tastes in cars!!!!

Jen

:cool:

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
pinkmini said:
SNIP

I have no plans for christmas = I only have plans with my beloved car = I have no life

hehehehhe

Jen

We have a place for you, its called Off Topic & Banter - all welcome:D

Todd

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
pinkmini said:
Hi all,

Pinkmini wants to purchase the cooper S interior dash trims... the alloy patina brush finish ones... to replace her ugly high gloss silver cooper interior... anyone wanting to sell pls call/sms me 0416213222 to discuss. Or anyone who has any info about someone who wants to sell pls contact me as well.

Oh and anyone bored over christmas who wouldnt mind meeting pinkmini for a nice drive someone contact me as well :)

hehehehhe

Jen

Get in touch with enzothemaddogg, the way he's going with his carbon fibre mods you'll be able to get every panel of his MCS!

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.