MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MIN-118
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Gah! I WANT SPORTS SEATS I HATE MY SEATS IT DRIVES ME CRAAAAZY~

Anyone who wants to sell their sports seats (at least half leather) please contact me
JENNETTE aka Pinkmini
0416213222
[email protected]
international pls call: +61416213222

What im really after are the Cordoba Beige leather Sports seats (They dont sell them in Australia)

Or anyone who can help me out would be greatly greatly appreciated... and ... remembered in my heart... forever *Sniff* ahhaha

I'm in a bad mood so my post kinda reflects this... :confused:
Help cheer pinkmini up by helping her find her dream* seats

*dream seats only applicable to Minis ie. does not refer to dream seats for her house for example....

Now im just talking rubbish... so HELP!!!

Oh and anyone who knows anything about *pink* seats I dont mind either!
 

·
Track Addict
Joined
·
2,622 Posts
pinkmini said:
:mad: Gah! I WANT SPORTS SEATS I HATE MY SEATS IT DRIVES ME CRAAAAZY~

Anyone who wants to sell their sports seats (at least half leather) please contact me
JENNETTE aka Pinkmini
0416213222
[email protected]
international pls call: +61416213222

What im really after are the Cordoba Beige leather Sports seats (They dont sell them in Australia)

Or anyone who can help me out would be greatly greatly appreciated... and ... remembered in my heart... forever *Sniff* ahhaha

I'm in a bad mood so my post kinda reflects this... :confused:
Help cheer pinkmini up by helping her find her dream* seats

*dream seats only applicable to Minis ie. does not refer to dream seats for her house for example....

Now im just talking rubbish... so HELP!!!

Oh and anyone who knows anything about *pink* seats I dont mind either!
Hi,

I have a set of black leather seats.

The rear seats are in mint condition.

The front seats have had the forwards and back sliding mechanism and seat-belt pre-tensioners taken off them. However, with a little bit of work, they could be fitted, using parts off your seats.

If you are interested send me a PM.

In anyone else is interested let me know also.

They are taking up space in my spare room, and I'm never going to put them back in my car.

Free to a good deserving mini :D :D :D

Cheers

Robbo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
pinkmini if you get the seats at a good price and you want Cordoba Beige leather Sports seats see what price a MINI dealer would charge for just the leather covers. ie use Robbo seat base with the parts off yours and get the dealer to strip off the black leather and put on Cordoba Beige. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
robbo mcs said:
Hi,

I have a set of black leather seats.

The rear seats are in mint condition.

The front seats have had the forwards and back sliding mechanism and seat-belt pre-tensioners taken off them. However, with a little bit of work, they could be fitted, using parts off your seats.

If you are interested send me a PM.

In anyone else is interested let me know also.

They are taking up space in my spare room, and I'm never going to put them back in my car.

Free to a good deserving mini :D :D :D

Cheers

Robbo
I'd love to have your seats...for my non sports seated BRG Cooper...

I am only held in by the doors while cornering, and sometimes my passengers think I like them when I put my hand on their leg...

Maybe we can come to a deal...I was asking the dealer here if they knew of any available...
 

·
Being normal is not fun!
Joined
·
3,920 Posts
I've also sent Robbo a PM Alex... as I've only got the half leather in mine and I've always wanted the full leather. Perhaps if Robbo does want to sort something out with me, I could hook you up with mine or something?
 

·
#0024
Joined
·
502 Posts
robbo mcs said:
Hi,

I have a set of black leather seats.

The rear seats are in mint condition.

The front seats have had the forwards and back sliding mechanism and seat-belt pre-tensioners taken off them. However, with a little bit of work, they could be fitted, using parts off your seats.

If you are interested send me a PM.

In anyone else is interested let me know also.

They are taking up space in my spare room, and I'm never going to put them back in my car.

Free to a good deserving mini :D :D :D

Cheers

Robbo
Hi Robbo

I'm interested in these seats. if they are still available i'll be more than happy to take those seats of ya. Save some storage space for ya

Eric
 

·
MIN-118
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my goodness! I didnt know that other ppl would be interested in purchasing seats!~ I thought I was the only one out there. Oh well I hope I wont have to be competing with you guys to get robbo's seats! :rolleyes:

Um... about stripping the leather and changing it around to cordoba beige I dont think its possible cos my seats are the normal ones and im not sure if I want it stripped and reshaped to the sports seats... I was thinking more that I'll purchase leather seats in either blue or black and just change the interior completely... and whenever im bored of that i'll swap it back to beige. I also wouldnt mind new *couches* in my room ahhaha... I was gonna put them in my room and use them as really expensive chairs...

Oh does anyone want to sell their ALLOY PATINA DASH AND DOOR HANDLES? I wanted that finish but again... mine's a bloody Cooper not a S so i couldnt get it. Anyone who wants to sell that pls contact me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Baker said:
I've also sent Robbo a PM Alex... as I've only got the half leather in mine and I've always wanted the full leather. Perhaps if Robbo does want to sort something out with me, I could hook you up with mine or something?
I'll take whatever...they don't even have to be leather...

just sports seats
 

·
Un-Banned
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
alexpalex said:
I'll take whatever...they don't even have to be leather...

just sports seats
Im selling my sports seats and back seats as well. Blue/Black full leather. 11,000ks on them and back and passenger seat are unused..
Id give you the alloy patina door rings but they're pretty screwed after moulding them with resin. Ive got some Carbon ones :D .
Will have them pulled out by mid this week as fitting Cobras. And no theyre' not free.
 

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
pinkmini said:
Oh my goodness! I didnt know that other ppl would be interested in purchasing seats!~ I thought I was the only one out there. Oh well I hope I wont have to be competing with you guys to get robbo's seats! :rolleyes: .
Is the saying "Ladies First" :) As Pinkmini asked first shouldn't she get first offer :confused:
 

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
Joined
·
10,324 Posts
Pinkmini - if you get the black sports seats Robbo offered, you will be able to get a new cordoba beige 'skin' for them from BMW - it will be expensive, but if it is your dream, it will be worth it:)

Then can I have the black skins:D

Todd
 

·
formerly known as wsw
Joined
·
642 Posts
ooh i want leather sports seats too....does anyone know if u can get them fitted at the dealers? how much would that cost? too bloody much most probably hehe but anyway ball park figure would be good....

maybe i should just get a new car...i want to fit leather sports seats and get the oem 2005 xenons....*drool* so jealous of whoever has them hehehehehe

yeah should be ladies first...let pinkmini have them...but girl, if u dun want them then i'll bid for them too!! hahaha
 

·
Track Addict
Joined
·
2,622 Posts
Hi,

Just an update about my seats.

Lots of people have sent me a PM expressing interest. However, as Pinkmini made the original request, I thought it was only fair to give her the first option on the seats.

I spoke to her on the phone today, and she is coming over this evening to get the seats. I'm glad to see them go to a good home, rather than having them sitting around collecting dust :D :D

I just hope she can get them to fit without too many dramas :eek:

Cheers

Robbo
 

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
Joined
·
10,324 Posts
Excellent Robbo!

I look forward to seeing the shots of your car Pinkmini - with the black body, aero grille, tinted windows and the black leather - it will be looking very stealth:cool:
 

·
MIN-118
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank You Robbo For Your Generosity

:D :D :D BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Thank you to Robbo who kindly exchanged Christmas presents with me already~ HE GAVE ME HIS SEATS!!! Santa really does exist! And he lives in Sydney! :p Thats been the best thing to happen to me for a loooong time now, following a string of bad luck with donut chomping mini hungry coppers out there... Grrr...

I actually re-read the post that Robbo posted initially and I actually didnt read the line that said "Free to a good home". It was UB (Ross) who told me someone had responded to my post and he said the guy didnt say how much he wanted the seats for! No wonder there was competition! *PHEW* Thanks guys... and thanks to Robbo who kindly remembered "Ladies first".

I went home and completely drowned them in leather protectant and got them back in tip-top condition. I called BMW today.. they said the front seats need fidling with due to the airbags so it will take them ~ 1 hour to have them fitted for $170 but first available only on the 5th of Jan! Damn I really want them in by christmas!
They're now sitting comfortably in my lounge room.. for the meantime they're just really nice lounge seats for now... perfect for watching tv actually... i made my parents sit in em already and they loved it! Thanks a million Andrew and enjoy my humble presents in return!

*Apologies to enzothemaddog as I was originally going to purchase his seats until Robbo offerred his to me. Sorry for the inconvenience, but im sure you'll get rid of them fine!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top