MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

i´m searching for pictures from the mini cooper S with the JCW Aero Kit in the folowing colours, because it´s hard to find ones over google or this gallery:

- pepper white white roof
- chili red white roof
- chili red black roof

my newest idea is a cooper S in pepper white, with pepper white roof and white alloys. do you think this fitts together?
I think together with some black parts (carbon) and some stripes it should look awesome.

greets

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Advanced search: Members
MINI Gallery: Yes
MINI Generation: 2nd
MINI Model: MINI Cooper S
MINI Body Color: Pepper White
MINI Roof Color: Body Color
MINI Exterior Accessories: Aero Kit (complete)
Doing the search above listed owners and looking at their posts led me to this picture posted by hogster:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are there also pictures from white or red cooper S where the mudguards/wings are painted?
haven´t found ones in the gallery...

·
MiniclubDK
13 Posts
I know that somebody in here (cant remember the name) have a mini cooper pepper white with painted side skirtes. Looks really great, but in my opinion you need some big wheels too, otherwise they will disappear under the car :D

Anyways, I like the mix with the pepperwhite car and the black roof... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for your reply.

i think i found the one you´ve mentioned in the gallery. i think his wheels are quiet too big. and i think they should be black or pepper white too.

now i preffer chili red and white roof. think this looks elegant together with lots of chrome.
i´m driving a cooper convertible with painted side skirts and i would have that ones for my next coupe.

so i´m searching pictures of a chili red / white mini (cooper/one/cooperS) with or without areokit and painted side skirts. i hope i´ll find a few ones before i sell my lovely convertible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts