MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i´m searching for pictures from the mini cooper S with the JCW Aero Kit in the folowing colours, because it´s hard to find ones over google or this gallery:

- pepper white white roof
- chili red white roof
- chili red black roof

my newest idea is a cooper S in pepper white, with pepper white roof and white alloys. do you think this fitts together?
I think together with some black parts (carbon) and some stripes it should look awesome.

greets

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are there also pictures from white or red cooper S where the mudguards/wings are painted?
haven´t found ones in the gallery...

·
MiniclubDK
13 Posts
I know that somebody in here (cant remember the name) have a mini cooper pepper white with painted side skirtes. Looks really great, but in my opinion you need some big wheels too, otherwise they will disappear under the car :D

Anyways, I like the mix with the pepperwhite car and the black roof... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your reply.

i think i found the one you´ve mentioned in the gallery. i think his wheels are quiet too big. and i think they should be black or pepper white too.

now i preffer chili red and white roof. think this looks elegant together with lots of chrome.
i´m driving a cooper convertible with painted side skirts and i would have that ones for my next coupe.

so i´m searching pictures of a chili red / white mini (cooper/one/cooperS) with or without areokit and painted side skirts. i hope i´ll find a few ones before i sell my lovely convertible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
JCWChiliRed
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing