MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To watch over, pray, exorcise my Cooper S as it goes down the assembly line being built. Do you think this will help?:D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Cape Cod MINI said:
To watch over, pray, exorcise my Cooper S as it goes down the assembly line being built. Do you think this will help?:D
Depends if their wand is metric or imperial

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Re: Re: Wanted: Seer, Shaman, Witch, Warlock, Wiccan...

rich said:

Depends if their wand is metric or imperial
I can see the headline's now...Harry Potter and the MINI of doom.

The 'possessed' door and window behaviour is scarier than Fluffy's antics any day!.:)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Wanted: Seer, Shaman, Witch, Warlock, Wiccan...

Dogger said:

I can see the headline's now...Harry Potter and the MINI of doom.

The 'possessed' door and window behaviour is scarier than Fluffy's antics any day!.:)
Give me a MINI any day rather than one of those dreadful Muggle cars (e.g. Honda Civic), even if it does end up Slytherin (...to the left)
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sort of glad i only just discovered this site...as the proud new owner of a 6 week old Coop. I had no idea that people were having so many problems with them!!! I'm glad to say that i have experienced none of them....Have production probs been sorted out or should i be more sceptical????? The fewer the Minis on the road the better the image......is this the owners club that aims to keep the best little car on the road the best kept secret too????:)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Wooo Hooo !!!

minniedriver said:
I'm sort of glad i only just discovered this site...as the proud new owner of a 6 week old Coop. I had no idea that people were having so many problems with them!!! I'm glad to say that i have experienced none of them....Have production probs been sorted out or should i be more sceptical????? The fewer the Minis on the road the better the image......is this the owners club that aims to keep the best little car on the road the best kept secret too????:)
I'm glad you discovered it. And im even more glad to hear your car has been fault free. Once you get the hang of the site, maybe consider posting some comments on your positive experiences of the car if you havn't done so already.

Can you tell us the build date of your Cooper.

I symapthise greatly with those people that have problem cars, but i am also eager to hear from people who have recently purchased cars to tell us their thoughts and experiences.

Thanks....;)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
There is definitely a drop in the number of people with faults with their cars. In the past few weeks numerous owners have come on to say how happy they are with their car. The signs are good:)

By the way i like your avator Basil:p

Who let the dogs out?? Woof........Woof Woof

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
LMB said:
There is definitely a drop in the number of people with faults with their cars. In the past few weeks numerous owners have come on to say how happy they are with their car. The signs are good:)

By the way i like your avator Basil:p

Who let the dogs out?? Woof........Woof Woof
Well, the christmas break could account for a bit of it. We shall see in coming weeks.

Yea, he's cute isn't he. Beagles have to be cute or they would be an extinct species by now.

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts