MINI Cooper Forum banner

Was your car delivered on time, early, or late?

• Delivery occured early.......

Votes: 85 37.1%
  • Delivery was on time........

Votes: 87 38.0%
  • Delivery was late...........

Votes: 57 24.9%

• Total voters
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered Tuesday 16th October

Provisional date for deliver - END of December / Beginning of January 2013.

Its A Mini Cooper Countryman Pepper 1.6 Petrol in Cosmic Blue.

·
MINI2 Fan
81 Posts
Clubman Cooper D ordered 19th Sept and delivery to Shrewsbury dealer quoted for 25Oct.

Email recieved today confirming it's built and delivery to dealer expected within the next week. So not a bad turn-around :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered my jcw coupe black,red roof on September 28th was told it would probably take 8 to 10 weeks for delivery,it arrived at the dealership on November 6th,I picked it up a few days later so around 6 weeks..Not to shabby

Well worth the wait the car looks AWESOME :D:D:D

·
MINI's are BANG TIDY
397 Posts
There is a chap on total mini who ordered his jcw clubbie in August an isn't gonna get his hands on it until February or march. Apparently a lot of the JCWs are heavily delayed at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
19 Posts
has now had confirmation that car is built and is with Quality Control ('for a few days'). then onto transport to the UK.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for QC and transport.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
2013 JCW Hardtop

2013 JCW Hardtop--British Green with black top and mirrors. Chrome line interior, Harmon/ Kardon sound system---that's it. A drivers car. Ordered 04 Dec. 2012, production complete on 02/01/2013. Arrives at South Hampton port on 02/04/2013. Departed port for Port Hueneme on 02/10/2013. Arrived in Port Hueneme on 03/04/2013. Arrived at dealer in Camarillo, Ca on 03/07/2013. Picked up the next day after installation of temp and relative torque gauges. Total of 94 days from order to delivery here on the west coast. Worth it though. Love this car so far!!!:D

·
MINI2 Regular
112 Posts
New Countryman

Ordered my Countryman S ALL4 on 3/04/13 with an expected delivery date of 27/05/13. Blazing Red, black roof, Chili, black leather, sunroof, navigation & bodykit ++

I've been MINI-less for 2 years now so the wait is going to be painful! :smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi

Anyone any ideas on current timescales, my Mini Cooper Convertible was ordered last tuesday (15th) and I'm impatiently waiting for news. :-/

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

Anyone any ideas on current timescales, my Mini Cooper Convertible was ordered last tuesday (15th) and I'm impatiently waiting for news. :-/

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I guess you have it now, we've been quoted 3-4 weeks from ordering our Roadster on the 29th October. The Convertible is made on the same line.

·
SGT Slaughter & Farm Girl
193 Posts
Early Mini Arrival.....

Farm Girl and I ordered our 2014 Countryman S All-4 on Feb 22, 2014

Saw on MINIUSA this morning that it's at the dealer, soon after my salesman called me to tell me it will be ready by 2pm today.

I didn't think I would be able to get there till Friday but im going to leave work early and go get it........ YAY :biggrin:

37 days from order day........ NICE MINI, REAL NICE

·
Banned
114 Posts
My uncle order an Mini Cooper and it delivered after two months.I think the shipping system is not so good.But car is awesome and very reliable.My uncle used it for two year and then sent it to me.I repaired it a little bit and sell it in a good price.Its market value is also awesome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shipments from Baltimore Distribution Center?

Anyone out there waiting for a MINI from the new Baltimore distribution center? Curious to hear how long others have been waiting.
I didn't order mine online, but the dealer found what I was looking for in one already in the US at the Baltimore distribution center. That was 2.5 weeks ago and it hasn't yet made it to the dealer yet. After doing research using the VIN, I found out it had arrived in the US at the end of August. Its now been well over 2 months that this car has been on US soil but has gone nowhere. I also found out that this distribution center is new and opened around September. Today, the dealer told me that they've had a lot of the 2015's get held up at port and, more recently, they've stopped updating the shipping data now that they're trying to push them out- so they don't even know if its left the distribution center. Needless to say, this is frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else has been waiting through this new distribution center growing pain, too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It seems to be a distribution problem thats delaying my car........just polling to see if it has affected any others in a similiar way, see if there is a pattern at Thorne.;)
Just for curiositys sake, please vote, and post here if there were any good or bad points to the delivery experience..........

81 - 99 of 99 Posts