MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time it rains I find a puddle of water on the floor in front of my passenger seat. The first time I took it to the dealer they said it was due to poor seals on my bug lights and replaced the seals. Of course it rained again and I found a puddle again. So back to the dealer for a second time, at which point they claimed it was due to front cowl trim missing. HMM, they replaced the trim and last night it rained. Guess what I found in my car this morning? Yep, a new puddle. Anyone have a clue what could really be going on here?
:confused:

·
I brake for MINIs
26 Posts
Sorry can't help you out there. Never had the problem myself. Do you have a convertible?
If so there are a few people that had the same problem, I think....
Hope you get it sorted out soon..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Water leaking into Mini when it rains!!!'

Nope I don't have a convertible nor do I have a sunroof. The water is definetly coming from the area right above the footwell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my suggestion sit in the car and have a friend hose down the car......this way you can see where the water is coming from. Its amazing the "techs" havent done this :confused:

·
Registered
808 Posts
leak

Take your car to the dealer and ask them to replace the outer A post finishers.
They have water resist clips which can be a poor fit at times. It's a common water test rejection at the factory and yours may have slipped past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts