MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles have you done in your Cabrio since we've had this sunny weather.:)

We've only done a sad 390 miles since we had it.:(

·
Registered
44 Posts
OH DEARy me

We have had our goldie Mini since May3rd of this year and we have covered 4700miles. :eek:
But everytime we go out to the drive way, it's staring at us to take him out for a run ;)
Anyone else get that feeling when you exit the house? :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had my MOC for just under 2 weeks and managed 700 miles. Most of it this weekend :)

Astounded how civilised it is at 70 (ish - ahem) on the motorway with the wind deflector and windows up. Perfectly acceptable with the windows down too - but conversation gets a little difficult.

Cheers,

Alan

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Having done the 1250 in the first two weeks......it has levelled off a bit this week....

Three weeks old.... 1400 miles covered.....

Should have done 2000 this time next weekend after the Cotswolds!!

·
Happy MINI2 Newbie
29 Posts
This weekend marks a month of Convertible driving, at about 600 miles now. Going up to Cumbria before the end of the month so expect to be up past the running in mark soon.

·
Dark Silver/White
75 Posts
One week and one day (and a bit) - not like I'm counting or anything, and I've clocked up 680 miles. Even when the weather has been horrendous (and believe me, it has at times) I still just want to get out and drive. I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off but until then it looks like I'm going to have to clock up those miles.

Have to admit, I'm also enjoying driving at night - love the interior lighting and the Xenons were the best money spent :D :D :D

·
Faster, Faster
105 Posts
2200 miles - and on holiday we took the other car so that left my MCC sitting in garage for 10 days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2 weeks, 900 miles. Planning to go to North France in it next week so that'll be another thousand!!

An of course after the Cotswold run next week it'll rapidly increase. Would love to go but the bosses are making us work :-(

·
Registered
55 Posts
We've had our MOC for 6 weeks and we have done 2500 miles.

We got back from the south of France late last night which put 1500 miles on it. Couldn't have chosen a better car to go in though.

It got so much attention it was unbelievable, even with the roof up. Everyone loved it. We were in a very small village about an hour north of Toulouse and people just kept stopping to admire it - it was quite bizzarre. I was a very proud owner.

One couple asked me if they could have a look inside and see the roof operate. Mini behaved amazingly and they were very impressed. They want to buy one now.

Anyway, sorry for the slight deviation - yes we have done 2500 miles. 765 yesterday in one day!

Liz

·
Look Ma I'm flying!!
184 Posts
liz_huss said:
We've had our MOC for 6 weeks and we have done 2500 miles.

We got back from the south of France late last night which put 1500 miles on it. Couldn't have chosen a better car to go in though.

It got so much attention it was unbelievable, even with the roof up. Everyone loved it. We were in a very small village about an hour north of Toulouse and people just kept stopping to admire it - it was quite bizzarre. I was a very proud owner.

One couple asked me if they could have a look inside and see the roof operate. Mini behaved amazingly and they were very impressed. They want to buy one now.

Anyway, sorry for the slight deviation - yes we have done 2500 miles. 765 yesterday in one day!

Liz
Excellent, We're off to the Dourdogne in September and I've already got 1400 miles on mine!

·
Registered
55 Posts
mjg315q said:
Excellent, We're off to the Dourdogne in September and I've already got 1400 miles on mine!

The French love the Mini Convertible so expect to get a lot of attention.

Have a great time. I really like France - we're going back in September but not driving, think we should give MOC a rest!

·
'MINI' or 'MAXI'??!
392 Posts
Hey!
we've had our ONE since 3 days after launch day and he's done just over 1300 miles... he hit the 1000 mile mark on this way back to where he was born!... went to Oxford for the Plant tour last Thursday... felt funny taking him back to where he had come from!... saw loads of convertibles being made... and i mean LOADS... all different colours etc... they reckon approx 1 in every 4 cars being made is now a convertible! so it won't be such a novelty to drive them soon! also saw lots of left hand drive ones.. destination USA possibly?

anyway had a great time... would highly recommend the tour! and u get to wear dead funky jackets and stylish plastic goggles.... and a little battery pack and ear piece!

:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
13 Participants
hunkey dorey
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing