MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
What's this red line for?
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a HB vert S and am considering the new 17 inch web spoke wheel option. But I have not seen them in person, only in a pic in this forum.

I'd like opinions on the wheel and if anyone has seen it in person or has a real pic of the wheel on the car (not the config pic seen).

Should I get it or or save the $500 and stick with bullets?

Thanks for you valued input. :)

Attachments

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
To be honest I haven't seen them in the 'flesh' as it were, but they look ok in pics. It is difficult to tell until you've seen them on a Mini.

They'll be less common, which is a plus.:)

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
Have not seen the real thing, but from the pictures I prefer the Bullets. (which I have seen in the flesh)
The web spoke wheels do not look great in the center cap area, something is not quite right with the convergence.
The Bullets have a commanding stance to them.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the feedback so far. I'm thinking of removing leather and the web spokes from my spec and getting the aero kit. It's big bucks though. But it does look good :D

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Iv seen it, dident take any pics thou considering them on my S as they look very cool

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
My dealer has them on his demonstrator-They look alot better in the flesh-That markeeting Picture is not all good tbh!
Also they will be more unique :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ive seen em theyre wicked
ive ordered them for my Purple S

·
MINI2 Regular
438 Posts
I had them on my new mini that I got last week.

As already said they look a hell of a lot better in the flesh.
Better than the pic.

I personally think they make the wheels look a tad bigger too.

For the price think they are a good deal for split rims.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I couldn't agree more :) I decided to get them. I'm finally taking delivery next week. They are much better to view in person than on-line :D

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Has anyone got any pics of them on there mini I need to finalize my spec in a weeks time and considering the web-spokes :)
Did a search but came up trumps :(

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rich, check my gallery - I have a few pix - not the greatest - but a start :rolleyes: You do really have to see them in person - they are sharp :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.