MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Getting married in December and my other half wants to get married in a white MCS Traveller. Does anyone know of any companies that hire them or anyone who does chauffer driven ones.
She has a MCS and loves it and wont go to the church in anything other than a MINI. Any ideas or suggestions of other types of minis would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello,

Getting married in December and my other half wants to get married in a white MCS Traveller. Does anyone know of any companies that hire them or anyone who does chauffer driven ones.
She has a MCS and loves it and wont go to the church in anything other than a MINI. Any ideas or suggestions of other types of minis would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi,

Check this out !

A Mini Wedding

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
We'll be looking for a white Clubman or a White Convertible next year over in Ireland, but hoping a friend might be able to help us out, so know how important this can be;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is exactly what I'd like for my wedding. I've seen photos of a newer styled Mini limo here in the states, but cannot figure out who owns it, and where they are located.

And whether or not there is a place in Massachusetts that offers this service. Good thing the Mini purchase comes before the ring. lol

·
thats better
2,482 Posts
I hired a cabrio for our wedding Blessing.
British racing green one
Where abouts in the country are you???

·
tomcoops
134 Posts
Found a white (with black roof) stretch mini in Teeside. See Luxuryminis.com and speak to Phil. He also has a white old mini too if that is her preference.

Any one else any ideas for a special mini wedding?

·
The New Mrs Hickman!
692 Posts
Hello everyone - one piece of advice to future brides, you really really have to think about the size of your dress!! I didn't think mine was all that big until I went to get into our Rolls and could barely fit in it and it wasn't small! There's absolutely no way i would have got in the back (or even the front) of a Mini!

So if you HAVE to have a Mini for your wedding car, go for a streamlined dress and not fairy tale princess!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Awww congrats MINI E and Hickster! I had 3 MINIs and my dress was fine but I only had a fishtail style dress with a smallish train. I also loved having my MINI in my professional photos!

·
The New Mrs Hickman!
692 Posts
Congratulations to you too Laura!! Instead of arriving in a Mini, we had a Mini convoy from the church to the reception. My brother led followed by the 2 Rolls, followed by 5(? can't remember! 6?) Minis all done up with white ribbon and orange and purple bows! My brother said it was the slowest convoy he's ever led (the Rolls top speed was 50mph!) and the Minis behind commented on how many toots and waves they got!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Thanks! Was an eventful August wasn't it!

Aww that sounds great. How lovely to have it included. Quite alot of organisation there though!

Our drive from the hotel to the venue was only 5 mins but we got lots and lots of beeps and waves from the passers by. Lots of suprised looks but the mini did look brilliant! Have some professional photos so will have to scan them in and show how great they looked! xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts