MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv recently put some 17'' S Spoke wheel on my Mini One about a month ago, no ride problems except a bit more of a bumpy ride but i can live with that.
1st day i put them on the tyre pressure light came on solid then then went again so thought nothing of it, just the car not used 2 them, PSI was fine in all tyres.
However a few days ago while drivin to get petrol the light came on again and it was flashing, then the nxt thing i know all i could hear was that 'wob wob wob' sound of a flat tyre.
the drivers side was completely flat within 2 miles of driving.
got the compressor out the boot, pumped it up and now its fine again, holding the PSI and everythin i really can understand what happened that one trip.
the tyres are new pirelli runflats, so its not like there cheap nasty tyres.
has anyone had this problem or similar problem with tyres, new wheels tyre pressure light?
cheers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my MCS in 2006 with all new pirelli run flat tyres on and 3 of them have done the same to me!

It turns out the dealers hasd not sealed the tyres correctly - i would take it to your local tyre place and ask them to check this - they checked and re sealed mine for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts