MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Pinkmini & Erichui havent been able to drive their MINIs last couple of months, we had a little GTG yesterday arvo to celebrate that both of them are back into the madness ;) that is our MINIs :)

Off to carlovers, gotta dust off the cobwebs

Helped Eric change into new shoes

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Good stuff :D

Welcome back guys :D :D

Cool photos too Ross :cool:

·
MINI2 Maniac
213 Posts
Damn looks like I missed out on heaps of fun! The pics are awesome, but the lack of my BRG/W's presence in the usual foursome is a bit :(

Well I'll see you all when I'm back! Looking forward to a spin in your Mini Eric! We'll have to go up to PITS on a Sunday with everyone - I 've been meaning to do that for ages!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Does anyone know how much that aero grill costs for the cooper, i want my cooper to have the aero grill as it makes the cooper look mad. :D

Does anyone have any idea how much it is to get my s-spokes painted white ?

Its getting close to christmas & i think my cooper needs a few pressies, so if i can get him the aero grill & a splash of paint on his wheels he will look awesome. :)

Daniel

Ps: Your cooper is so cool right now PinkMini !!!

·
502 Posts
that's Pinkmini's Car

Damn i saw that car like heaps of times in Chinatown/Townhall area i was going to dive out and get her attention lol

Next time i'm going to wave at that car like a psycho and get some attention lol

Nice wheels btw Eric... are u installing the hamann lip to make the car more unique then what it already is?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ecylai said:
that's Pinkmini's Car

Damn i saw that car like heaps of times in Chinatown/Townhall area i was going to dive out and get her attention lol

Next time i'm going to wave at that car like a psycho and get some attention lol
haha yeah i used to see her heaps around Chinatown too

might be hard to see u waving behind that mirror tint of yours :p

·
MIN-118
62 Posts
^UB^ said:

HARLOWWWWWWWWWWW EVERY BODEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Man I am soooooooo happy to be back on Mini2!!! Im ashamed... apparently, the last time i had logged on was on april 18th of this yr... i feel soooooooooooooo bad! So many things have happened to me since I last posted... well to sum it up, 2004 has been a tough yr for me cos... I lost my licence for almost 6mths (from 13May-25Oct) so during this period, if you had seen my car around Chinatown or townhall or chatswood or wherever... it was my Bf drivin round showin off before he got his own car!!! I was kinda worried that ppl who didnt know me wouldve thought that it was his car and now mine!!! (My car is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cool for him heh heh heh heh heh) :p

Anyhoos... story about how I lost my licence... it all started back on a crappy night of April 2003 at 3:31am...
Got pulled over first time for speeding on M4 apparrently at 112km in 90 zone... Man I was sooooooo @)$*@)$* cos I saw this white car hiding in the only area towards the exit of the M4 with no lights and I thought this poor person had broken down and for a split second I was going to stop the car and try and help until... the bloody sirens came on!!! Which sux cos in all honesty... I never speed on the M4! ... 3 Pts off my licence
Licence points left: 4
Fine: $203
Then comes boxing day 2003 (1:12am)... after bloody Lord of the Rings Return of the King at Eastgardens going home on anzac parade in the opposite lane a cop does a U-turn and signals me to stop cos I was going 79 in a 60 zone... damn I truly thought it was 70 zone... *sob* at this point I had truly broken down... *sob* cos the thought of not driving my MINI baby again in 3 mths... was so hard... and cos it was DOUBLE DEMERIT!
Licence points left: -2
Fine: $203

Ok then comes the suspension period... here it gets worse...
"Pinkmini you are officially suspended from driving from 13/5 to 13/8. That means... no more getting into a mini or even an old mini... zilch... do not drive!" *OUCH*
ok I was good law abiding citizen until...
15/6 1am... had a fight with boyfriend who was driving me around... he drove himself home in my mini and ditched me with my books and laptop and a huge 30% assignment due the next day in which i hadnt started... what can a poor girl do but just drive that bloody 16.5 kms home? So i made the intelligent decision in driving home SPEED LIMIT and heart racing cos i knew i was breaking the law... until....

a #%)(@823508 cop car hides in the bush and I drive by fine... then it decides to follow me... so the damn car followed me for about 5 mins and then pulled me over... "for what officer?" - "For RBT woman! Gimme ur licence and blow in this" "Damn" and I was finished...

Charged with 1) Driving whilst suspended
Charged with 2) Driving an unregistered vehicle (My bloody rego.. i forgot... oh no..)
Charged with 3) Driving an uninsured vehicle (Expired rego=expired CTP)

... at this point... my life was over... and it was confirmed when the cop handed me a yellow court notice and said "Lady, ur lucky im not givin ya fines and chargin u on the spot, i cant let u off but go to court. Im afraid I cant let u drive this vehicle now, u must leave it here" "What?!?! But we're on a main road! Im not leaving my MINI here!" "Ok lady, then the only option u have is if u let ME drive it to a residential st for you" "um... Ok you #)$*#)*@#)%*#)@%*"

So... not only did I get booked by cops and pulled over for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (Cant help it if my car looks so damn good!) ANDDDDDDDDDDDD I let a filthy cop into my driver's seat with his stinkin ass rubbing on my beautiful cordoba beige leather seats and putting his fatty donut fingers onto my steering wheel and *Sniff* driving my beautiful mini... AND he couldnt even indicate properly, he kept putting on the wipers! At least I got my revenge when I snubbed him with a nice "I thought Cops have Minis too?!" ahahahahahah....

Ok now this post is getting waaaaaaay too long and I dont want to bore anyone too much with my story... if anyone wants to find out what punishment I got and what the hell happened to me the past yr... pls reply and I will tell u da rest... (mayb after dinner cos im starvin now!)

On the plus side, at least I got the nice aero grill fitted on my sexy car~! If anyone wants more info or pics on that, just ask... otherwise, catch ya later! :cool:

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
:eek:

Thats one helluva story pinkmini :eek: :( OMG, terrible :(

Glad to see youre back behind the wheel now tho :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
pinkmini said:
... if anyone wants to find out what punishment I got and what the hell happened to me the past yr... pls reply and I will tell u da rest...
Gotta hear the rest of the story. I thought you'd been abducted by aliens, but your story sounds more interesting!

·
502 Posts
^UB^ said:

Ross it's all legal promise ;)

think better lower the windows next time

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
wow - two names I haven't see here in a while - both cars look great!

pinkmini, that's one HELL of a frustrating story - there are few here that wouldn't have felt the same as you...

and eric - when did you take delivery of your S? I think I saw it at Parramatta waiting for you across the road from the MINI Garage week or two ago?

erichui said:
thanks ross for helping me to change my wheels :D
he learnt from a pro! hahahahaha ;) :p

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Good to see you are back driving pinkmini... I am now on the bike:(

You car has come together very well!!

Todd

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
pinkmini said:
...I let a filthy cop into my driver's seat with his stinkin ass rubbing on my beautiful cordoba beige leather seats and putting his fatty donut fingers onto my steering wheel and *Sniff* driving my beautiful mini... AND he couldnt even indicate properly, he kept putting on the wipers! At least I got my revenge when I snubbed him with a nice "I thought Cops have Minis too?!" ahahahahahah...
Oh well, at least you're not bitter about it! :D

Welcome back to MINIdom anyway you two. :cool:

:indi:

Cheers Liam

·
formerly known as wsw
642 Posts
haha i know it's kinda a bit of a late reply but i'm in hk haha i'm a bit late to catch the goss in aus! haha
welcome back both of u...wow nice car eric...very impressive haha
haven't heard from u for AGES pinkmini!!!...car looks good as usual haha i still haven't made it up to sydney to drive ur car hahahaha and bad luck abt the licence thing...i've lost my license before too bloody cop drove my car too hahaha
anyway take it easy u 2 now that ur in ur cars....drive safely this christmas k? ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.