MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone

Please let us know if you have any brake requirements for your Mini. We can help with any questions you may have such as the correct product for your vehicle and driving style and help you to find the correct part number so you can order from your favorite EBC reseller.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Howdy :) Do you currently run a demo Mini or MINI?

Just wondering... I'm organising a charity track event for Minis and MINIs at the TopGear Test Track, might be an interesting event to be at, given lots of people use EBC on their classic Minis as well?

Linky: Minis at Dunsfold

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there ::smile::

We don't have a demo Mini unfortunately. Thanks for the link. It certainly does sound interesting.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Do you know when Red Stuff front and rear pads for an F56 Cooper (1.5 turbo motor) will be available in the UK?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

What's the difference between GD1791 and USR1791.

Also is £112.04 for a pair?

Jason
Hi Jason

The difference between the two discs is the design of the slots - purely aesthetic. And yes, the price is for a pair of discs.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you know when Red Stuff front and rear pads for an F56 Cooper (1.5 turbo motor) will be available in the UK?
Hi

We don't recommend using Redstuff on this car, we recommend either Greenstuff or Yellowstuff. The part numbers you need are:

Greenstuff (front) DP22056
Greenstuff (rear) DP22228

Yellowstuff (front) DP42056R
Yellowstuff (rear) DP42228R

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Hi

We don't recommend using Redstuff on this car, we recommend either Greenstuff or Yellowstuff. The part numbers you need are:

Greenstuff (front) DP22056
Greenstuff (rear) DP22228

Yellowstuff (front) DP42056R
Yellowstuff (rear) DP42228R
That makes sense it's just unfortunate that I have been using Redstuff for twenty (?) years on a couple of Cooper S's and an M3 and have got used to the low dust making life easier. Greenstuff it is then. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That makes sense it's just unfortunate that I have been using Redstuff for twenty (?) years on a couple of Cooper S's and an M3 and have got used to the low dust making life easier. Greenstuff it is then. Thanks for your help.
I use Green stuff pads and plain discs on my old Mini which has a 7.5 inch Cooper S conversion without servo and they are a huge improvement over standard pads. I believe the pad material to be softer than the original as stopping distance is much better.

Jason

·
Registered
8 Posts
If any forum members have any questions about the correct brakes for their vehicle, we have a very helpful and friendly technical department in our UK office - call us on 01604 583344 and you can discuss any requirements you may have. Of course, the pads and discs we recommend depend entirely on the driving style and use of the vehicle.

Or you can email on [email protected] and one of our team will get back to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts