MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome MINIdeeJ to the wonderful world of MINIdom. MINIdeeJ is a friend of mine and has just bought his MINI Cooper S and joined MINI2.com. So all you MINIers in the ACT you have a new driving Buddy, and some of you will know him already.
I'll leave the rest to MINIdeeJ re specs etc.

So I'll go first........ "Welcome onboard MINIdeeJ :D :D :D :D "

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Welcome to M2 :D

What specs??

Any piccies of your MINI? :)

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
minigolf said:
So, erm when are we going to get an appearance from the deej himself? ;)
He's a defo for the 2nd and now trying to get time off to do my " Hotham Revisited Tour" on the 3rd :p :p :p

·
Being normal is not fun!
3,920 Posts
Good to see another owner getting on board!

Now, just waiting for the man himself (and his specs/pics :D)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oops, i still dont quite get how all this stuff works,but i am sure i will catch on soon. gogadget was right i had decided it was time for another drive. Thanks heaps for all the warm welcomes and advice on the noise in my car.
Specs are 2002 Cooper S Electric blue body and roof, full sunroof, 17 inch mini lites, Satnav,Dsc, black and blue interior and i just love it!!!!
Thanks also for the birthday wishes

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
MINIdeeJ said:
Oops, i still dont quite get how all this stuff works,but i am sure i will catch on soon. gogadget was right i had decided it was time for another drive. Thanks heaps for all the warm welcomes and advice on the noise in my car.
Specs are 2002 Cooper S Electric blue body and roof, full sunroof, 17 inch mini lites, Satnav,Dsc, black and blue interior and i just love it!!!!

Sounds nice mate. Looking forward to meeting for a fang one day. :p

:indi:

Cheers Liam

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
4,146 Posts
MINIdeeJ said:
Welcome aboard

Do you have NSW or ACT plates? I saw (was passed) by one matching your description last Friday afternoon but it had NSW Euro plates.

·
Registered
30 Posts
welcome indeed Mr DeeJ

I believe I've seen you around our smooth tar once or twice already.
Like Andrew, thought I saw NSW plates.
You live in QBN?.

Ben :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well done gents, yes it does currently have NSW Euro plates although i live in the ACT will get to changing them sometime soon.
And for those of you who saw my query on the metallic noise in the engine it is in at MINI Garage today so i will have some idea of the problem soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts