1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
612 Posts
Looks good all in Green. I have to say I am jealous of the roads you're going to be driving on, prepare for some serious grin time. Enjoy thursday!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Looking Good

I think that is the first Cooper I have seen which is all one colour. Looks really good :D

LMB;)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Silk green...great choice ! Can't wait to see some more pics. You may be persuading me off yellow ! Why did you opt for all one colour, if you don't mind me asking ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smartbomb said:
Silk green...great choice ! Can't wait to see some more pics. You may be persuading me off yellow ! Why did you opt for all one colour, if you don't mind me asking ?
Good question. I would have taken possession much sooner as MINI was not offering what's called "dach im wagenfarbe" until the production run in December I was told. I didn't like white or black and actually considered getting it in red and putting the swiss flag on the roof. My wife told me she would not ride in the car if this occured (funny - she's swiss ;) so I opted for the full color scheme. My dealer told me today that the guys prepping the car love it and will take a photo for display in the showroom. It really matters little as the roof is taken up mostly by that big beautiful sunroof ;)

Skip

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Its a beaut!
Have a great time on Thursday :)
Skip, tell me how you like the sunroof, as I am planning on getting one.
I have to admit I didn't like that color at first, but gosh darn if it looks sharp in the picture.

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Skip,
Can't wait for more pics...
To me a Cooper should have white/black roof ! One of the reasons I have gone for a Cooper and not a ONE. Still each to their own, as long as you're happy with it !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
minicoopersgirl said:
Its a beaut!
Have a great time on Thursday :)
Skip, tell me how you like the sunroof, as I am planning on getting one.
I have to admit I didn't like that color at first, but gosh darn if it looks sharp in the picture.
Thanks. It's not a very good pic. I need a sunny day here in Switzerland (one needs to drive south to find that these days) to really get a good feel for the color. I'll post a few next after my trip to St. Mortiz ;)

Skip

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
smartbomb said:
St.Moritz...and a new MINI..some people have all the bad luck !
it's a tough job, but someone has to do it ;)

Skip

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Yeah ! sounds like a hard life !
Planning on going to France and Belgium in mine when it arrives !
Not quite as glam ! but almost !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts