MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:red::red::red::)

Well the wait begins:D Have taken the plunge and SOLD:aargh: my JCW and put an order in for a Hot Chocolate Dubman with Chocolate leather interior.
She should arrive at the end of the month:D Not even had a test drive in one:eek: Just going on a gut feeling.
Shall miss the JCW but not the running costs;)
Pics to follow when she arrives.

P.S.
Can we have some Clubman smilies and some more colours. Please:biggrin:

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I'm surprised you sold your beauty Ray ... but I don't think you'll regret a change. Good choice in colours that really suits the clubbie ;) Congrats :nice: :D

Not as surprised as me :eek:
But as they say all good things must come to an end. So it is time to start a new chapter:D

·
Registered
21,702 Posts

Silver roof /silver c pillars.
Vipers
Black UJ on roof. Black UJ door handles and side repeaters.
Driving lamps plus some other bits inside:D:D:D
Mmm, sounds good to me :D :cool: :D I wanted a Hot Chocolate Dooper Hatch with a Silver roof, but no-one would let me :hmph: Only if I paid for it to be re-sprayed :p

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
ok been thinking about this a bit more :p

so i know you are getting on a bit :p so have you tried the boot of the clubman for getting a wheel chair in there ?

i have my dads electric chair if you want to borrow that Ray just to see if it will fit ?

And dont forget to spec PDC :p

·
003 On a Mission
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok been thinking about this a bit more :p

so i know you are getting on a bit :p so have you tried the boot of the clubman for getting a wheel chair in there ?

i have my dads electric chair if you want to borrow that Ray just to see if it will fit ?

And dont forget to spec PDC :p

Yes got PDC, but as for the wheel chair:p Need the extra space in the back so we can christen it properly:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts