MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a review as such, just an observation and request for thoughts from a first-time poster......

I'm not a Mini owner (I currently have a Fiat Panda 100HP), but aspire to be the next time I change my car so have been "lurking" for some time. My local dealer, Wellsway Bath, is moving from its shared premises with BMW to its own showroom about 100m away. I've been keeping my eye on the development works for the past month or so - looks good, very professional and seems to have a lot more room than where they are currently. I'm guessing it will open at the weekend. I've been in their old showroom once and was treated well, and also had an indirect positive experience via their reaction to an accident that happened outside.

I wondered if there was anyone local to Bath that uses Wellsway and has feedback to give, or opinions on their new showroom? Thanks.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Been in there once, they weren't all that knowledgeable or helpful so I left without the information that I needed and wanted.

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
Been in there once, they weren't all that knowledgeable or helpful so I left without the information that I needed and wanted.
And you never popped in to say hello :(. No christmas card for you !.

But back on topic. Jerry's a nice bloke and always been helpful to me with purchases, but having said that, i always get the impression you have to reaaly fight to get the best deal. Thats why I bought my last car from Derek Woodmans.
Service dept are always helpful too, but again, i don't think they're the cheapest of dealers

·
Closing door on MINI2
556 Posts
Been to Wellsway today and ordered our 5th MINI with them! We have been going there for 5 years now and have never had anything short of excellent service from all departments. Jerry & Lizzie are fantastic as is Ian on the service dept. We have built a good relationship with them over the years and wouldn't consider any other dealer. :D

The new showroom just adds the icing to the cake really. Roll on collection date!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts