MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
QQJ's Social Secretary
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Cogman mentioned how he got directions from a Fairport police office on how to get to the Dinosaur BBQ restaurant in Rochester, it struck me that would be a really good place for a Mini dinner (and the crowds there might be a little smaller in December!)

The address is 99 Court St, Rochester, NY 14604
Phone 585-325-7090
Meet at 5 pm

I will scope out parking possibilities down there, but there is a city ramp garage kitty corner to the Dinosaur BBQ location on the corner of South Ave & Court St 9f the weather's decent, maybe we can all park on the roof?). FYI- South Ave is one way going south, Clinton Ave (one block east) is one way going north.
Dinosaur BBQ webpage

I'll post better directions soon...

So, Cogman's story was that he took a wrong turn on his way there from Buffalo, and ended up in Fairport (10 miles east), went to a police station to ask directions, and was told by the lady officer "You're f :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: d! " She went outside, pointed west and said "You see those big buildings down there? When you get down there, ask someone else!"

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
MMMmmm Dinosaur...

Too far for me to attend but for any that can make it, Dinosaur is the best BBQ on earth! They wouldn't know good ribs around here if a half-ton rack hit them in the head. I haven't been to the Rochester location but I assume even if it is only 80% as good it is still worth a several hour drive! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts