MINI Cooper Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
IJ 2009 - Team 81
3,223 Posts
Is that No. 49? That means Doug has probably sold all 50 by now

I have No. 3 in bead blasted. It truely is a an exeptional piece of work, even by Doug's exacting standards.

Apologies for the shockingly bad pic. Ashamed that I'm posting such a poor pic of Doug's work. Will try and amend it over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Driven by an old fart
233 Posts
I requested No 49 humph,when I ordered mine approx 3 weeks ago No's 1-9 had gone and No's 37 and 50 had been requested so there should still be a few left,it's just Doug was descent enough to let you pick your own number if you wanted to - sorry for picking the second to last number and panicking anybody who wants one - if you e-mail Doug he'll tell you what No's are available.

·
R53 Turbo!
1,931 Posts
I requested No 49 humph,when I ordered mine approx 3 weeks ago No's 1-9 had gone and No's 37 and 50 had been requested so there should still be a few left,it's just Doug was descent enough to let you pick your own number if you wanted to - sorry for picking the second to last number and panicking anybody who wants one - if you e-mail Doug he'll tell you what No's are available.
I ordered number 50 for the MINI and then requested 49 for the classic only to find it had already been requested :aargh: now i know where it went ;) i then ordered number 25, so, still others available, will post pics when they arrive

81 - 87 of 87 Posts